Three Seas Forum

the archives

dusted off in read-only

•  

Kelhus vs ... posted 30 January 2008 in The Thousandfold ThoughtKelhus vs ... by dirk69er, Candidate

It would not matter what ground they fought on. Leto is master of past, present and future. His oracular vision is near infallible, the only reason he died is because he ALLOWED himself to die.

I would love to see Kellhus fight him in his worm body with a sword. That would be laughable. Besides you don't live for 3000 years and not become the most inimidating figure in the universe. One other thing in Leto's favour, Other Memory. Even if Kellhus presented something that Leto could not comprehend (not likely) Other Memory would definately have the answer.

In this case Kellhus is overmatched. Leto is not the Kwisatz Haderach for nothing. Ironically the Logos is the 'Shortest Path' and Kwisatz Haderach means 'Shortening of the Way' go figure.

That is my take, what reason do you have for thinking that the ground, conditioned or not, would have any effect on the out come? Please not I am not trying to be confrontational. It is always interesting to hear other people's opnions. Thank you!! view post

•  

The Three Seas Forum archives are hosted and maintained courtesy of Jack Brown