Three Seas Forum

the archives

dusted off in read-only

•  

About TTT - Where can I get one? posted 31 January 2006 in Author Q & AAbout TTT - Where can I get one? by Kidruhil Lancer, Auditor

I'm one of the poor schmucks who still hasn't gotten the book. Anyone know where I can get a hard-back? I know Amazon.ca has paperbacks, but I really don't want to buy a paper back and then have to spring for a Hardback... and I need the Hardback to complete my set!

Any help will be greatly appreciated. view post

About TTT - Where can I get one? posted 31 January 2006 in Author Q & AAbout TTT - Where can I get one? by Tol h'Eddes, Auditor

Quote: "Kidruhil Lancer":1b2k95mp
I'm one of the poor schmucks who still hasn't gotten the book. Anyone know where I can get a hard-back? I know Amazon.ca has paperbacks, but I really don't want to buy a paper back and then have to spring for a Hardback... and I need the Hardback to complete my set!

Any help will be greatly appreciated.[/quote:1b2k95mp]

Amazon.com has the hardcover edition. view post

About TTT - Where can I get one? posted 31 January 2006 in Author Q & AAbout TTT - Where can I get one? by Nauticus, Auditor

I have the series in trade paperback.

Now, I seek the Malazan Book of the Fallen in trade paperback. view post

About TTT - Where can I get one? posted 01 February 2006 in Author Q & AAbout TTT - Where can I get one? by rycanada, Peralogue

I've got TWP and TTT in trade paperback, but I only have this falling-apart mass-market paperback copy of TDTCB. Anyone know where I can get the trade paperback? view post

About TTT - Where can I get one? posted 01 February 2006 in Author Q & AAbout TTT - Where can I get one? by Nauticus, Auditor

Quote: "rycanada":1ielfvol
I've got TWP and TTT in trade paperback, but I only have this falling-apart mass-market paperback copy of TDTCB. Anyone know where I can get the trade paperback?[/quote:1ielfvol]
Try eBay or something.

I'm not sure you still can. view post

About TTT - Where can I get one? posted 01 February 2006 in Author Q & AAbout TTT - Where can I get one? by rycanada, Peralogue

No luck even on E-bay!

I am truly cursed for my idiocy.
Once I saw a second hand copy going for seven dollars... and I thought myself too poor to buy it.

I guess I'll have to go to plan B: Sacrificing cows to Penguin Canada for a reprint. view post

About TTT - Where can I get one? posted 01 February 2006 in Author Q & AAbout TTT - Where can I get one? by Dabonus, Commoner

I got the hardcover editions of TDTCB and TWP used on amazon for under 6 bucks each. The hardcover edition of TTT is shipping from amazon.com tomorrow for $17.79 view post

Yeah, but I really want the TP... I can get the HC from lots of places... I think I might be able to score one in some Toronto used bookstores. view post

•  

The Three Seas Forum archives are hosted and maintained courtesy of Jack Brown