Three Seas Forum

the archives

dusted off in read-only

•  

Do we have a date? posted 02 December 2005 in Author Q & ADo we have a date? by Tol h'Eddes, Auditor

Don't know if it's been already addressed, somewhere, in the forum, but, I'm gonna ask anyway.

So, Scott, how are you doing?

I was wondering if you knew when TTT will be available? Amazon.ca still shows the book as coming out January 1st.

Assuming this isn't the official date, will it be shipped in February / March 2006 or later?

Can't wait to put my hands on it.

Thanks ! view post

Do we have a date? posted 02 December 2005 in Author Q & ADo we have a date? by Cu'jara Cinmoi, Author of Prince of Nothing

As far as I know, the official dates are January 1 for Canada, January 19 for the US, and May 16 for the UK.

But the loops tend to miss me quite abit, so I could be mistaken. view post

Do we have a date? posted 05 January 2006 in Author Q & ADo we have a date? by Tol h'Eddes, Auditor

Just so that everyone knows.

The Trade Paperback will be available on january 20 ! view post

Do we have a date? posted 08 January 2006 in Author Q & ADo we have a date? by Mithfânion, Didact

Which is very unfortunate, because when I ordered the book from Amazon.ca two weeks ago they said it would be shipped on January 1st.

They lied.
I detest it when that happens. view post

Do we have a date? posted 08 January 2006 in Author Q & ADo we have a date? by Twayleph, Auditor

So do I. I was really looking forward to reading TTT during my Christmas vacations, and this third delay is really frustrating. view post

Do we have a date? posted 08 January 2006 in Author Q & ADo we have a date? by Entropic_existence, Moderator

Yea, I was hoping to pick it up on the 1st as well, but then again now it comes out the day before my birthday so...happy birthday to me from Scott! view post

Do we have a date? posted 08 January 2006 in Author Q & ADo we have a date? by Nauticus, Auditor

Wow. It comes out on my birthday - turning 20 on January 20th! view post

Do we have a date? posted 09 January 2006 in Author Q & ADo we have a date? by Cu'jara Cinmoi, Author of Prince of Nothing

A happy early birthday then!

I have no clear idea as to why they pushed it back - I almost wonder if it has something to do with Overlook's release date and the substantial overlap between the two markets.

All I know is that I jump from my seat every time a delivery truck drives down the street. I want me books!

I'm keen to see what the hardcover trilogy will look like. view post

Do we have a date? posted 13 January 2006 in Author Q & ADo we have a date? by Entropic_existence, Moderator

Well imagine my surprise. I went into an Indigo's today just to browse around and TTT was there staring me in the face! So I of course now have it. No idea if this was an error on their part or it was simply released a week or so early. view post

•  

The Three Seas Forum archives are hosted and maintained courtesy of Jack Brown