Three Seas Forum

the archives

dusted off in read-only

•  

Visit a local hero? posted 16 November 2005 in Tour and Signing InformationVisit a local hero? by vedes amigo, Commoner

I just found this forum today and i must say it has some quite intertesting debates. My question though is about anything local. I just moved down to Chatham last spring a couple weeks after one of the kids I worked with saw my tDtCB and bragged his teacher at Fanshawe wrote that book and had given him a copy of tWP. This was about a month before tWP was released and I nearly had to kill him before he let me read it. My question is would it be possible to swing by London sometime and meet with you. I would love to have a book or 2 signed and some conversation to maybe convince you I'm worthy of a TTT ARC. Thanks for your time.
G view post

Visit a local hero? posted 18 November 2005 in Tour and Signing InformationVisit a local hero? by Cu'jara Cinmoi, Author of Prince of Nothing

We'll actually have a number of chances over the next couple of months, vedes. Tonight at 7PM, for instance, I'm doing a panel on genre writing at the London Arts Project - just down from the Central Library. I know that I'll be doing a book signing for Oxford Books sometime in January, and my publicists says she cooking up a couple of in-town events for around the same time. I'll post the details here, as soon as I find out. view post

•  

The Three Seas Forum archives are hosted and maintained courtesy of Jack Brown