Three Seas Forum

the archives

dusted off in read-only

•  

Back from the Wilderness... posted 28 September 2005 in Author AnnouncementsBack from the Wilderness... by Cu'jara Cinmoi, Author of Prince of Nothing

I'd like to apologize for my recent absence from the web. It all started when my old computer died, which was then aggravated when my new computer died, which was then sealed when I discovered I couldn't just plug my old harddrive (with my old e-data) into my new new computer. Add holidays, psilocybin, a serious case of procrastinitis, and I managed to stay offline for what has become a record length of time.

Truth be told, after three years of being very active on the web, I found the break quite therapeutic. Life was starting to seem very 'loud' for some reason. Chalk it up to fear of attention, e-fatigue, social anxiety disorder - your guess is as good as mine. As a result, I've decided to try to strike a happy medium, and have resolved to largely restrict my web presence to answering questions and complaints here.

Anyway, I can see that I have quite a mountain to climb, catch-up-wise. Bear with me - I hope to chip away at the long list of pm's and q's a few at a time over the next few weeks. For those who have been continually popping back looking for answers that never seem to come, I do apologize. view post

•  

The Three Seas Forum archives are hosted and maintained courtesy of Jack Brown