Three Seas Forum

the archives

dusted off in read-only

•  

Sorcery posted 11 September 2005 in Author Q & ASorcery by Cause, Candidate

So first off I love your system. Dragons, burning birds, ghostly castle walls for wards it is like poetry in motion. And the gnosis with their geometries of light the pictures your writing conjured in my mind when your sorcerors battle was worth the price of the book alone.

That said I have always found the idea of people speaking some magic word and and the worl obeyingridiculous. But with mention of the outside, the onta and only certain people having the ability to become sorcerors I am certain their is more. Any chance you could explin what is really happening

also
gnosis-abstraction
anagotic-anolgies
pushke-?, also do the cishuarim sing I cant remeber if they have ever sang their sorcery
nonmen-what does their sorcery make use of
chorae-paradox view post

Sorcery posted 14 October 2005 in Author Q & ASorcery by Cu'jara Cinmoi, Author of Prince of Nothing

Can't touch ANY of this, Cause, not without spoiling a significant portion of TTT, and subsequently being lynched. But do tell me what you think in a few months time. view post

Sorcery posted 14 October 2005 in Author Q & ASorcery by Cause, Candidate

will do. Not even a tantalizing hint though? view post

Sorcery posted 19 October 2005 in Author Q & ASorcery by Cu'jara Cinmoi, Author of Prince of Nothing

Yes... er, no. view post

•  

The Three Seas Forum archives are hosted and maintained courtesy of Jack Brown