Three Seas Forum

the archives

dusted off in read-only

•  

Moenghus and Skiotha (and more) posted 28 August 2005 in Author Q & AMoenghus and Skiotha (and more) by Mithfânion, Didact

Scott, will it be revealed in TTT how Moenghus actually killed Skiotha? If not, may I ask, it is only mentioned that Skiotha lay slumped before him in the cold mud, and that Moenghus was known as the one who spoke "the killing words". Was that meant in a very general sense or did he actually pronounce something that killed Skiotha (like a curse). Or did he kill him in single combat?

I also have one further question: At the end of TWP we see Nonmen who lead the Sranc, but then defer to the Inchoroi. Why is it that they defer to him, being Nonmen? As I understood it, Nonmen were not the lessers of Inchoroi, in fact one would think it's the other way around. Does it have to do with the fact that the the Inchoroi is simply chief among the servants of the No-God and thus they defer to him in principle or is he simply a greater power than them?

It's also mentioned that they have "shining scalps". Are all Nonmen bald? view post

Moenghus and Skiotha (and more) posted 11 October 2005 in Author Q & AMoenghus and Skiotha (and more) by Mithfânion, Didact

Shameless bump. view post

Moenghus and Skiotha (and more) posted 19 October 2005 in Author Q & AMoenghus and Skiotha (and more) by Cu'jara Cinmoi, Author of Prince of Nothing

Nonmen are totally hairless, yeah. The fight between M and S was actually recapped in an old version of PoN, and until you asked this, Mith, I'd completely forgotten that I'd cut it out. If I remember correctly, in the old version M crushes his throats. It's the way he verbally manipulated the situation that left its mark on Cnaiur. view post

•  

The Three Seas Forum archives are hosted and maintained courtesy of Jack Brown