Three Seas Forum

the archives

dusted off in read-only

•  

Bashrag & Achamian posted 14 August 2005 in Author Q & ABashrag & Achamian by Priest, Candidate

Hello Scott,

I have some small questions which I hope you can shed light on (others are free to give their interpretations as well of course).

1. What exactly are the Bashrag and what do they look like compared to the Sranc? I know that Wracu=Dragon, but Bashrag seem to be different from regular Sranc. In addition, how powerful are they? More powerful than Sranc but less than Wracu perhaps? How many are left at the time of PoN?

2. Achamian is a Mandati, I was wondering, within the hierarchy of that club, how powerful is he? Is he not as skilled as for instance Simas or Nautzera, or is he? view post

Bashrag & Achamian posted 11 October 2005 in Author Q & ABashrag & Achamian by Mithfânion, Didact

Shameless bump. view post

Bashrag & Achamian posted 19 October 2005 in Author Q & ABashrag & Achamian by Cu'jara Cinmoi, Author of Prince of Nothing

The Bashrag get a description (impressionistic again, sorry Mith!) at the beginning of TTT, so that'll have to wait.

The suggestion is that Achamian's unconventional beliefs and feud with Nautzera are the only things that prevented him from being bumped up the 'administrative class' in Atyersus. Typically, the sorcerers who join the Quorum are the most accomplished, but that isn't always the case, especially as they get older. view post

•  

The Three Seas Forum archives are hosted and maintained courtesy of Jack Brown