Three Seas Forum

the archives

dusted off in read-only

•  

the frist draft is away posted 11 August 2005 in Author Q & Athe frist draft is away by Ryo, Commoner

Hey there Scott. Just wanted to let you know that I handed in my first draft today, and I made ample use of our correspondence. I still used D and G in explicating Kellhus, though I know you claim they had so significant role in your work. Still...it fit so perfectly. Anyway, please let me say thanks again for your help. I've never really communicated with an author I was working on in the past, so this was a real treat. And I'm bloody-well looking forward to TTT. Not to mention this Neuropath, which sounds interesting.

When it's all polished and perfected, would you like a copy? It's about 40 pages long - a half thesis really. At Carleton U. where I'm studying they arrange it so that you can do a Master's in 12 months if you take this research paper option after two full semesters of course work. Anyway, let me know if you want a copy and I'll send you one. I don't think it will be too big a file...it's just text. Thanks again!
Ryan view post

the frist draft is away posted 12 October 2005 in Author Q & Athe frist draft is away by Cu'jara Cinmoi, Author of Prince of Nothing

Definitely, Ryo. It might stop some of the ringing in my ears at least. Send me a quick PM. view post

•  

The Three Seas Forum archives are hosted and maintained courtesy of Jack Brown