Three Seas Forum

the archives

dusted off in read-only

•  

Prince of Nothing Film posted 24 June 2005 in Off-Topic DiscussionPrince of Nothing Film by SymeonHaecceity, Peralogue

Who do you think could bring this to the "big screen"? view post

Prince of Nothing Film posted 24 June 2005 in Off-Topic DiscussionPrince of Nothing Film by Kidruhil Lancer, Auditor

I'd vote for either Mel Gibson (gotta love Braveheart) or M. Night Shaymalan. view post

Prince of Nothing Film posted 24 June 2005 in Off-Topic DiscussionPrince of Nothing Film by Quinthane, Candidate

David Fincher. view post

Prince of Nothing Film posted 25 June 2005 in Off-Topic DiscussionPrince of Nothing Film by Deerow, Auditor

Fincher would get my real vote too...but I said Rob Zombie. Not sure why to be quite honest. view post

Prince of Nothing Film posted 25 June 2005 in Off-Topic DiscussionPrince of Nothing Film by Scilvenas, Auditor

I went with Rob, too, just because I'd like to see it, but my real pick would be Darren Aronofsky. view post

Prince of Nothing Film posted 25 June 2005 in Off-Topic DiscussionPrince of Nothing Film by SymeonHaecceity, Peralogue

In retrospect I think [url=http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0423524/:uh9uwks0]Alejandro Jodorowski[/url:uh9uwks0]is the right man for the job. His movie "The Holy Mountain" clinched it for me. Plus he made a movie called "Tusk"!

He also wanted to direct Dune. view post

Prince of Nothing Film posted 25 June 2005 in Off-Topic DiscussionPrince of Nothing Film by AjDeath, Didact

Come on guys. Werner Herzog. view post

Prince of Nothing Film posted 27 June 2005 in Off-Topic DiscussionPrince of Nothing Film by Da-krul, Auditor

My pick is none, becasue everyone would fuck it up. It's better left too just books. view post

Prince of Nothing Film posted 27 June 2005 in Off-Topic DiscussionPrince of Nothing Film by SymeonHaecceity, Peralogue

Quote: "AjDeath":2atsrf4n
Come on guys. Werner Herzog.[/quote:2atsrf4n]

That was another one I was thinking of. Fitzcarraldo is great! view post

Prince of Nothing Film posted 28 June 2005 in Off-Topic DiscussionPrince of Nothing Film by AjDeath, Didact

Quote: "SymeonHaecceity":2rj2xb4k
Quote: "AjDeath":2rj2xb4k
Come on guys. Werner Herzog.[/quote:2rj2xb4k]

That was another one I was thinking of. Fitzcarraldo is great![/quote:2rj2xb4k]Nosferatu: Phantom Der Nacht, Aguirre: Wrath of God, Little Dieter Needs to Fly, Woyzeck. I don't think this guy has made a sub par movie.

[edit]Cobra Verde! view post

Prince of Nothing Film posted 29 June 2005 in Off-Topic DiscussionPrince of Nothing Film by azdahak, Candidate

Takeshi Miike, no doubt about it! view post

Prince of Nothing Film posted 16 July 2005 in Off-Topic DiscussionPrince of Nothing Film by Edge, Peralogue

Peter Jackson view post

Prince of Nothing Film posted 19 July 2005 in Off-Topic DiscussionPrince of Nothing Film by saintjon, Auditor

Ridley Scott!!! view post

Prince of Nothing Film posted 25 July 2005 in Off-Topic DiscussionPrince of Nothing Film by Lucimay, Subdidact

come on! only one man for this job!! Zhang Yimou, of course! if we can't get him, Ang Lee would be a good second choice. think of the scope of the thing, a hundred thousand lost in the vulgar holy war! scope, people, scope! Check out the shots in Hero and tell me you disagree!!! view post

Prince of Nothing Film posted 18 December 2005 in Off-Topic DiscussionPrince of Nothing Film by Warrior-Poet, Moderator

Although Steven Spielberg has scared me with some of the movies he and Rob Zombie would be quite a duo. view post

Prince of Nothing Film posted 31 March 2006 in Off-Topic DiscussionPrince of Nothing Film by glaz, Peralogue

id go with the director of Hero (starring Jet Lee).

Mel Gibson, yeah... or Ridley Scott. view post

Prince of Nothing Film posted 01 April 2006 in Off-Topic DiscussionPrince of Nothing Film by Sokar, Auditor

Quote: "Da-krul":un71ecy0
My pick is none, becasue everyone would fuck it up. It's better left too just books.[/quote:un71ecy0]

I totally agree.. I wouldn't know of any book that has become a better movie. Moreover, the Prince of Nothing would not fit the general public, and most of it's brilliance would be lost! view post

•  

The Three Seas Forum archives are hosted and maintained courtesy of Jack Brown