the archives

dusted off in read-only

•  

Shirt Discussion posted 14 Jun 2005, 21:06 by Sovin Nai, Site Administrator

The first one has been launched at [url:37vi50zb]http://www.cafepress.com/threeseas[/url:37vi50zb], but we are open, in fact would like, to design more. What would you guys like to see and wear? Currently we are working on a PoN/Forum shirt, with the circumfix or tusk on it (and yes we got permissions). view post

Re: Shirt Discussion posted 14 Jun 2005, 23:06 by Tol h'Eddes, Auditor

[quote="Sovin Nai":whhowl9s]The first one has been launched at [url:whhowl9s]http://www.cafepress.com/threeseas[/url:whhowl9s], but we are open, in fact would like, to design more. What would you guys like to see and wear? Currently we are working on a PoN/Forum shirt, with the circumfix or tusk on it (and yes we got permissions).[/quote:whhowl9s] Would it be possible to add Scott autograph on the design ? We would need his autorization (and a copy of his signature), for sure. But, it would be great ! We could have something like : [quote:whhowl9s]The Three Seas-Forum A [insert Scott autograph here]'s Online Community[/quote:whhowl9s] view post

posted 15 Jun 2005, 03:06 by Da-krul, Auditor

Its time's like this I wish I had a credit card........ I thought id' be kool to have the sybuls/alphabit (Tusk?) from the books backrounds on the cover and back... but thats just me view post

posted 19 Jun 2005, 01:06 by Sovin Nai, Site Administrator

You mean Three Seas Forum An [R. Scott Bakker] Online Community In brackets being the signature? view post

posted 19 Jun 2005, 12:06 by Tol h'Eddes, Auditor

[quote="Sovin Nai":z0mjme3o]You mean Three Seas Forum An [R. Scott Bakker] Online Community In brackets being the signature?[/quote:z0mjme3o] Sorry, yep that's what I meant. Not that the community was owned by Scott but that it was a community about Scott and his works. And the brackets being his autograph. view post

posted 22 Jun 2005, 21:06 by SymeonHaecceity, Peralogue

Maybe you should make one that says "My parents went to Shimeh and all I got was this lousy T-Shirt". On second thought.... view post

posted 22 Jun 2005, 23:06 by Sovin Nai, Site Administrator

That is funny! I probably would do if there was interest. I talked to Scott and we are workingon getting a signature for the shirt. Also, I had the idea of using Da Krul's cookie on the shirt with the bit about creamy logos. What do you guys think? view post

posted 27 Jun 2005, 03:06 by Da-krul, Auditor

[quote:2zxwz1az]Also, I had the idea of using Da Krul's cookie on the shirt with the bit about creamy logos. What do you guys think?[/quote:2zxwz1az] I don't think everyone would get that :D And/OR WANT to carry around that lil cookie allday long ;) and its "Da-krul" silly :P *Note THe Cookie was google/imaged so you might not wanna take it (Not that I think people will care, but just in case) But if you do You can steal the creamy logos line :) And for the rest of you who never say hello to the newbies heres what Sovin Nai was talking about. [img:2zxwz1az]http://home.ripway.com/2005-1/237952/Misc%20Files/kelluskookie.jpg[/img:2zxwz1az] view post

posted 30 Jun 2005, 02:06 by Sovin Nai, Site Administrator

Reaction? I think it makes about as much sense as the "all i got was this shirt" suggestion (which i like also). actually, people who study greek would find it funny in a different way also. Logos means speech or thought or rational argument (roughly). So I am going to do it. view post

posted 30 Jun 2005, 10:06 by Murrin, Peralogue

The first time I saw that cookie, I'd forgotten so much about PoN I thought logos was the plural of logo and was correspondingly confused. view post

posted 05 Jul 2005, 21:07 by Da-krul, Auditor

We'll Sovin, you've got my blessing ;) And maybe if I put effort and get a credit card I'll buy one :D *Also just bear in mind the cookie isn't actualy mine :) view post

posted 09 Jul 2005, 19:07 by Sovin Nai, Site Administrator

DK I may have to use a diff cookie. But the idea is the key. view post

•  

The Three Seas Forum archives are hosted and maintained courtesy of Jack Brown.