Three Seas Forum

the archives

dusted off in read-only

•  

Hinduism and Inrithiism posted 02 June 2005 in Author Q & AHinduism and Inrithiism by SymeonHaecceity, Peralogue

Hi Scott!

I'm curious about the parallels between Inrithiism and Hinduism. Are there any specific Hindu texts, or perspectives, that you had in mind writing PoN? view post

Hinduism and Inrithiism posted 03 June 2005 in Author Q & AHinduism and Inrithiism by sciborg2, Candidate

Well, I'm not Scott though I play one on TV. If he did use any Hindu texts, it'd probably be the Rig-Veda which states that all the gods are one. Though Inrithism is more like Catholicism or even a centralized version of Santeria/Voodoo. After all, INRI is what was carved on Christ's cross iirc. view post

Hinduism and Inrithiism posted 06 June 2005 in Author Q & AHinduism and Inrithiism by Cu'jara Cinmoi, Author of Prince of Nothing

I have a copy of the Upanishads which I reference from time to time, but otherwise Inrithism slowly grew from a melange of influences over the course of several years, and just sort of 'happened' to fall into a 'Hinduism + Catholicism' form. I never self-consciously set out to make it 'like' anything in particular. view post

•  

The Three Seas Forum archives are hosted and maintained courtesy of Jack Brown