Three Seas Forum

the archives

dusted off in read-only

•  

It's true! posted 01 June 2005 in Off-Topic DiscussionIt's true! by Kidruhil Lancer, Auditor

Finally! George Martin is FINALLY done with AFfC. The announcement was on his sight two days ago.. So hopefully the book will be available for perchase soon. The downside is... all the best characters aren't even in it. He cut the book into two parts, and put most of the overflow (characters like Jon, Samwise, and all the northern characters... as well as all the characters from across the sea) into Dance with Dragons. Grrrr!

But at least one of his books will be out. And between him and Erikson, and soon hopefully TTT, I'll be able to survive until Dance with Dragons.

Yea. view post

It's true! posted 01 June 2005 in Off-Topic DiscussionIt's true! by Iceman, Candidate

The release date is set at late September, or October. view post

It's true! posted 02 June 2005 in Off-Topic DiscussionIt's true! by Alric, Auditor

It'll probably be 3 months in copy edit and final edit stage and then another month or so for production. So, I think the September/October call is a good one.

I'm interested to see where some of those transitioning characters will fall... like Tyrion, where is that guy. I hope that Tyrion is in this novel. If he's not, then all I'm really interested in will be Jaime. view post

It's true! posted 04 June 2005 in Off-Topic DiscussionIt's true! by Tol h'Eddes, Auditor

Quote: "Alric":2nzbj4hk
I hope that Tyrion is in this novel. If he's not, then all I'm really interested in will be Jaime.[/quote:2nzbj4hk]

I imagine he will not put all the interesting characters in the other novel. Let's hope he will divide them 50 / 50 in both books. view post

It's true! posted 05 June 2005 in Off-Topic DiscussionIt's true! by diarmuid, Peralogue

i am betting it will be solid no matter who is in it

so long as he doesn't start getting Jordanish view post

•  

The Three Seas Forum archives are hosted and maintained courtesy of Jack Brown