Three Seas Forum

the archives

dusted off in read-only

•  

Need Help with a Reading List... posted 30 May 2005 in Off-Topic DiscussionNeed Help with a Reading List... by Kidruhil Lancer, Auditor

Can anyone suggest any good books to read? On par with Bakker, Martin, Erikson? I've been doing some searching on Amazon.com, and I'm planning to go to a Barnes and Nobles soon to browse the shelves.. but if anyone has any good suggestions I'd really appreciate it.

I'm also interesting in SciFi. I've been reading anthologies lately.. and I loved the Dune books. Although I do need to read all the ones written by his son.

( I'm not in a terrible hurry, since my Malazan books {3, 4, and 5} should be arriving any day now... but it would be nice to have worked up a good list of books by the time I run out of material again. )

Anyway, thanks in advance for any help!

- David view post

Need Help with a Reading List... posted 30 May 2005 in Off-Topic DiscussionNeed Help with a Reading List... by Scilvenas, Auditor

Book of the New Sun by Wolfe
Chronicles of Thomas Covenant by Donaldson
Neverness by Zindell view post

Need Help with a Reading List... posted 30 May 2005 in Off-Topic DiscussionNeed Help with a Reading List... by diarmuid, Peralogue

if he has not already been suggested to you...

Guy Gavriel Kay

vive la Canada! view post

•  

The Three Seas Forum archives are hosted and maintained courtesy of Jack Brown