Three Seas Forum

the archives

dusted off in read-only

•  

Help! (Erikson Books) posted 22 May 2005 in Off-Topic DiscussionHelp! (Erikson Books) by Kidruhil Lancer, Auditor

I'm an american. Anyone know how I can get my hands on the other books in the series without having to wait for them to be published here? Any way to order them online without the shipping prices being catastrophic?

I really don't want to have to wait for ever to read all these books! I was shocked to find out only two are published here... but there are 5 (?) already out!

Anyway, if anyone has any helpful information, I'd really appreciate it! view post

Help! (Erikson Books) posted 22 May 2005 in Off-Topic DiscussionHelp! (Erikson Books) by Kidruhil Lancer, Auditor

I guess I could have checked first! Duh.... For anyone else who's curious about this... you can order the books through Amazon.com without having to wait for the US version. Or so I hope... view post

Help! (Erikson Books) posted 22 May 2005 in Off-Topic DiscussionHelp! (Erikson Books) by anor277, Didact

@KL, if Amazon.com does not satisfy, you could always order from amazon.ca or amazon.co.uk. The English and Canadian subsidiaries certainly stock the titles and it is relatively easy to have them shipped. I think amazon.co.uk even has the Night of Knives novella (but you might have to be quick and it's pricey). view post

Help! (Erikson Books) posted 22 May 2005 in Off-Topic DiscussionHelp! (Erikson Books) by SEF, Candidate

They're available at Amazon.com.

Click on "New and Used" underneath each book title as Amazon.com's marketplace partners usually have on hand brand new imported volumes of Malazan Book of the Fallen. I had satisfactory success and there is usually more than one booksellers with these three imported books -- Memories of Ice, House of Chains, and Midnight Tides.

P.S. save money and TIME by purchasing the books from the same seller if possible. view post

•  

The Three Seas Forum archives are hosted and maintained courtesy of Jack Brown