Three Seas Forum

the archives

dusted off in read-only

•  

Say it ain't so, Joe. (TTT cancelled?!?) posted 21 February 2005 in The Thousandfold ThoughtSay it ain't so, Joe. (TTT cancelled?!?) by tellner, Peralogue

I just got notices from Amazon.ca and Amazon.co.uk saying that TTT was cancelled and would not be available. Is it true? view post

Say it ain't so, Joe. (TTT cancelled?!?) posted 22 February 2005 in The Thousandfold ThoughtSay it ain't so, Joe. (TTT cancelled?!?) by Mithfânion, Didact

It's to be published in October according to Scott himself. I assume you had an order out for the initial release date? view post

Say it ain't so, Joe. (TTT cancelled?!?) posted 22 February 2005 in The Thousandfold ThoughtSay it ain't so, Joe. (TTT cancelled?!?) by tellner, Peralogue

Exactly. I'd had orders in both places and got emails the other day saying it wasn't going to be available. Glad to hear that that was just automatic Amazon strangeness. view post

Say it ain't so, Joe. (TTT cancelled?!?) posted 09 March 2005 in The Thousandfold ThoughtSay it ain't so, Joe. (TTT cancelled?!?) by tellner, Peralogue

This months's Locus arrived over the weekend. It said that TTT had been sold and should be showing up in bookstores some day. Glad to see it's moving along. view post

•  

The Three Seas Forum archives are hosted and maintained courtesy of Jack Brown