Three Seas Forum

the archives

dusted off in read-only

•  

Denver posted 31 January 2005 in Tour and Signing InformationDenver by Annabel, Peralogue

Scott: Will you come to Denver on tour when the Thousandfold Thought comes out? I'd be there with bells on if you do! I have a suggestion for you - ask your publisher and/or publicist to see if you could give a talk at the Tattered Cover - Denver's much-beloved independent bookstore. Another suggestion for your publisher/publicist for touring is 57th Street Books in Chicago (in Hyde Park - home of my alma mater). As for NYC, I think your best bet for lots of exposure is that publishing megalith - Barnes and Noble - but specifically the one located in Union Square.

I hope that you do tour soon - either independently or by going to one of those sci-fi/fantasy con events. I can't say that I've ever been to one but I hear its great exposure to acquire new fans.

Hope you are well. view post

Denver posted 01 February 2005 in Tour and Signing InformationDenver by Cu'jara Cinmoi, Author of Prince of Nothing

Hi Annabel. I'd love to be able to say that Denver could be a possibility, but my publisher in the US is just to small to manage anything quite that extensive. If TWP were to suddenly take off (Overlook is very excited about the doors the Publisher's Weekly stuff might open - but then it's their job to be excited) then it might be plausible.

New York and Chicago, on the other hand, are possible, simply because they're both within reasonable driving distance for me (if I can get my hands on another car!). If or when the time comes, I'll be certain to forward your tips to my publicist. Thank you, Annabel! view post

•  

The Three Seas Forum archives are hosted and maintained courtesy of Jack Brown