Three Seas Forum

the archives

dusted off in read-only

•  

Campaigning In Earwa posted 27 December 2004 in Author Q & ACampaigning In Earwa by Conphas, Commoner

Hi Mr. Bakker,

Just a few questions about your old D&D campaigns set in Earwa.

Were your PCs historically important in the grand scheme of Earwa?

What era did your campaigns take place in?

What sort of stories did the campaigns revolve around?

Do you still do any roleplaying?

Thanks,
Conphas view post

Campaigning In Earwa posted 03 January 2005 in Author Q & ACampaigning In Earwa by Cu'jara Cinmoi, Author of Prince of Nothing

The campaign was looonng, and the PC's did eventually become important, but the story and world were far different back then: I pretty much cannibalized them to write PoN.

I haven't roleplayed in over 20 years, now...

Getting. Old. view post

Campaigning In Earwa posted 03 October 2007 in Author Q & ACampaigning In Earwa by ErebusRed, Candidate

I'm running an Earwa based campaign at the moment. I didn't realise the environment had grown out of the author's own campaign! How cool : )

I'm running an adaptation of the PON trilogy atm with a group of characters who are taking different paths through the Holy War. One is essentially following Kellhus path, another is one of Conphas personal guard and another character is a young Mandate agent working with Achamian.

It's been awesome so far - had a lot of fun as DM playing the roles of Conphas, Proyas, Sarcellus and best of all the dissaproving Nautzera - haha : ) view post

•  

The Three Seas Forum archives are hosted and maintained courtesy of Jack Brown