Three Seas Forum

the archives

dusted off in read-only

•  

Beyond The Prince of Nothing? posted 12 December 2004 in Off-Topic DiscussionBeyond The Prince of Nothing? by Morgoth Bauglir, Candidate

Are there any rumors for sequels or prequels to The Prince of Nothing? Bakker seems like hes created this world without limits, and it would be a shame for it to end with The Thousandfold Thought (though it sounds like it will be amazing). What I would love to see is a more in-depth look at the war between the Mandate and the Consult, before the Consult went into hiding. Also, I'd love to see a real-time account of the First Apocalypse, just to read about the No-God more. Shadow warfare is cool, and the only thing cooler is TOTAL warfare. I'd like to see a story that didn't limit itself, essentially, to the Three Seas region. Thoughts? view post

Beyond The Prince of Nothing? posted 17 December 2004 in Off-Topic DiscussionBeyond The Prince of Nothing? by Morgoth Bauglir, Candidate

I'm positive that there's at least SOMEONE on this board that maybe has some thoughts. Or is this just boycott the newbie? Seriously, it's like the posts I make aren't even here. view post

Beyond The Prince of Nothing? posted 18 December 2004 in Off-Topic DiscussionBeyond The Prince of Nothing? by AjDeath, Didact

Very slow board! Seriously! view post

Beyond The Prince of Nothing? posted 19 December 2004 in Off-Topic DiscussionBeyond The Prince of Nothing? by Orion_metalhead, Auditor

yeah, exactly what AJ said, i only check this maybe...once a week if that.. not much goes on here sadly.

i think it would be pretty cool. im waiting for The Warrior Prophet to finally come out in Hardcover by me. its coming out in january i beleive. ill have to juggle some money between that and the new Kreator and Dark Tranquility albums. view post

Beyond The Prince of Nothing? posted 19 December 2004 in Off-Topic DiscussionBeyond The Prince of Nothing? by Anonymous, Subdidact

From an interview with Bakker on SFSite:

What are you working on now? How many books will ultimately be set in the world of The Prince of Nothing?

The Prince of Nothing consists of three books, The Darkness that Comes Before, The Warrior-Prophet, and The Thousandfold Thought. They tell the story of the crucial events that occur some twenty years before the Second Apocalypse begins. I have outlines (whose original forms, coincidentally, date back some twenty years) that sketch the story of the Second Apocalypse, starting with The Aspect-Emperor and ending with The-Book-that-Shall-Not-Be-Named. Whether these will turn into trilogies like The Prince of Nothing remains to be seen. My guess is that each will be a dualogy view post

Beyond The Prince of Nothing? posted 22 December 2004 in Off-Topic DiscussionBeyond The Prince of Nothing? by Morgoth Bauglir, Candidate

I would hope at least one of the next books, preferably TTFT, includes some more information about Nonmen and takes the reader all the way to Golgotterath. The Holy War is cool, but I feel like it would be even more interesting to lay siege to The Consult in their stronghold, like in the old days. view post

•  

The Three Seas Forum archives are hosted and maintained courtesy of Jack Brown