the archives

dusted off in read-only

•  

all i can say posted 10 Sep 2004, 00:09 by painbird, Candidate

i am about 1/4 of the way through twp and i wanted to say, where maybe the author would read it, that these books are amazing. every chapter is a small masterpiece. these books need so much more exposure and it's a shame they haven't gotten it...yet. never have i read books with more depth and meaning in each sentence than these. truly an amazing piece of work. sorry about my disjointed paragraph but i am finding it hard to put words to what i actually want to say. basicaly, i've read a lot of books, fiction mostly, and these are by far the deepest, most thoughtful and thought provoking books i've read to date. thanks r. scott bakker, sean from nh, usa view post

posted 10 Sep 2004, 11:09 by Cu'jara Cinmoi, Author of Prince of Nothing

You've made my day, Sean! I only hope the next 3/4 work as well... :shock: view post

posted 10 Sep 2004, 13:09 by painbird, Candidate

i am sure it will. thank you for taking the time to reply to me and sorry i couldn't express myself better. view post

posted 26 Sep 2004, 03:09 by painbird, Candidate

well, i finished twp and it was amazing. these books are now at the top of the heap for me. never have i read books quite like these. nothing cliche, everything fresh and thought provoking. the thoughts and ideas in the books are just brillant. not just 'fantasy' but modern classics. i just really want to thank you for such a wonderful read and ask you to hurry up with the third :lol: view post

•  

The Three Seas Forum archives are hosted and maintained courtesy of Jack Brown.