Three Seas Forum

the archives

dusted off in read-only

•  

R. Scott, can we get a box set??? posted 18 September 2007 in Author Q & AR. Scott, can we get a box set??? by TheDarkness, Peralogue

This might be a question better directed at the publisher, but since i dont have a direct link to them and am too lazy to try and make one, hook it up man!! I have now bought five copies of books in the trilogy. I have done this either because i have either lent one or the other out and it returned in horrible condition, or I myself let the book go into disrepair. Some books have highlighting and markings i wanted to make. anyways i would like a set that i can keep pristine.

thanks view post

R. Scott, can we get a box set??? posted 20 September 2007 in Author Q & AR. Scott, can we get a box set??? by Madness, Peralogue

You sound like me, Darkness. I have the complete trilogy of same size book, untouched sitting on my shelf. As well, I have the trilogy in copies I originally read aside them, as well as another TDTCB, my very first, still circulating among my friends; unfortunantly, in tatters. view post

R. Scott, can we get a box set??? posted 21 September 2007 in Author Q & AR. Scott, can we get a box set??? by Curethan, Didact

All mine are different sizes/editions.

Lol, can I get a leatherbound set? That would be sweet, & go well with my rich mahogany furniture. view post

R. Scott, can we get a box set??? posted 21 September 2007 in Author Q & AR. Scott, can we get a box set??? by TheDarkness, Peralogue

lol

ya i hadnt thought how well it would go with my dark walnut study!! leather bound that is good thinking. I was just hoping for somehting along the lines of hard back. but why not aim high. Kellhus' musing would feel so much more profound if my hands were gripping leather!!

Right now i have one hard back, TTT, and several paper backs, and ill keep buying them view post

R. Scott, can we get a box set??? posted 23 September 2007 in Author Q & AR. Scott, can we get a box set??? by professor plum, Peralogue

Quote: "Curethan":3dxax31s
All mine are different sizes/editions.

Lol, can I get a leatherbound set? That would be sweet, & go well with my rich mahogany furniture.[/quote:3dxax31s]
And your smoking jacket? view post

R. Scott, can we get a box set??? posted 23 September 2007 in Author Q & AR. Scott, can we get a box set??? by Curethan, Didact

"My appartment smells of rich mahogany and is filled with leather bound books..."
-Ron Burgundy view post

R. Scott, can we get a box set??? posted 23 September 2007 in Author Q & AR. Scott, can we get a box set??? by professor plum, Peralogue

Last night someone I was talking to made a reference to a plot element from season three of Buffy the Vampire Slayer. I failed to get that one too, which just goes to show that Will Ferrell = giant mayor-worm. view post

•  

The Three Seas Forum archives are hosted and maintained courtesy of Jack Brown