Three Seas Forum

the archives

dusted off in read-only

•  

Does Khellus dream as the mandate dream? posted 23 July 2009 in The Judging EyeDoes Khellus dream as the mandate dream? by sneroplex, Commoner

So... now that Khellus is a master of the gnosis and he was taught by a mandate schoolman, does he dream about the first apocalypse and Seswatha's life?

As far as I know there is no indication in any of the books that Khellus has these dreams, but it would make things pretty interesting if he did. view post

Does Khellus dream as the mandate dream? posted 23 July 2009 in The Judging EyeDoes Khellus dream as the mandate dream? by Jerako, Candidate

No, from the Glossary at the end of the Thousandfold Thought, we learned that a Mandate Ritual involving physically touching the mummified heart of Seswatha, as Achamian did and Kellhus did not. That ritual is the reason for the Dreams, not their possession of the Gnosis itself. view post

Does Khellus dream as the mandate dream? posted 24 July 2009 in The Judging EyeDoes Khellus dream as the mandate dream? by Curethan, Didact

He did have a chat with Seswatha through Akka in order to get the gnosis though.. apparently... it happened off stage so mebe it was some kind of dunyain mind trick to break Akka's no speak conditioning. view post

Does Khellus dream as the mandate dream? posted 24 July 2009 in The Judging EyeDoes Khellus dream as the mandate dream? by sneroplex, Commoner

Ok cool thanks guys. I completely forgot about that stuff. I'm currently re-reading the series and I'm not that far yet, hehe.

So maybe by touching Seswatha through Achamian he made himself subject to the dreams? Just some speculation there. view post

Does Khellus dream as the mandate dream? posted 09 August 2009 in The Judging EyeDoes Khellus dream as the mandate dream? by Uriel, Commoner

Well unless I'm mistaken (only read first 3 books once) I remember reading of this dream from the perspective of Kellhus, and I think he also spoke with him in one dream. My initial answer is yeah, he does. But then again I seem to be the only one saying that... view post

•  

The Three Seas Forum archives are hosted and maintained courtesy of Jack Brown