Three Seas Forum

the archives

dusted off in read-only

•  

Where is this book? posted 21 July 2009 in NeuropathWhere is this book? by Jerako, Candidate

Every time I ask my local Barnes & Noble about finding this book, which I can't wait to read, they give me a later and later date. Currently, they're saying this book won't be released until October, but with this pattern it may end up being later than that.

Now, from browsing this forum, some of you have obviously read this book. Possibly as much as a year ago. Where did you find it? view post

Where is this book? posted 28 July 2009 in NeuropathWhere is this book? by Vomikron Noxis, Candidate

I got mine from Amazon UK when it first came out. You should be able to order it new or used from someone by this point.

~rl view post

Where is this book? posted 29 July 2009 in NeuropathWhere is this book? by Jerako, Candidate

I see. Mostly from the UK, even. I don't understand this, Canada is our neighbor, and you folks across the pond get this book way earlier? Unfair. view post

Where is this book? posted 29 July 2009 in NeuropathWhere is this book? by professor plum, Peralogue

Try [url=http://www.bookdepository.co.uk/book/9780752882796/Neuropath:1tfmfa0m]bookdepository.co.uk[/url:1tfmfa0m] – they have free international shipping. I use them whenever I get sick of waiting for titles to show up here. view post

•  

The Three Seas Forum archives are hosted and maintained courtesy of Jack Brown