Three Seas Forum

the archives

dusted off in read-only

•  

PoN/AE inspired art? posted 07 June 2009 in Off-Topic DiscussionPoN/AE inspired art? by Ilyich, Commoner

Does anyone have any artwork inspired by the Prince of Nothing trilogy or the new book The Judging Eye which they would like to share? Post it here!

Right now I'm doing some sketches of Incariol (which suck), and later I'm going to use these to make a model with Maya. So I've spent a few hours trying to think of what Nonman armour would look like... since descriptions in The Darkness that Comes Before and The Judging Eye haven't been specific (Mekeretrig=heavy armor, Incariol="he stands planked in silvery armour, plates skirted in impossibly fine chain, his greatsword swinging from his left hip") I'm guessing its more likely that Incariol is wearing more traditional Nonman armour). At the moment I'm looking at a bunch of pictures of plate armor, and I'm thinking of ways to alter them which will make look better and more like something a Nonmen Ishroi would wear (and to fit in more with the image which appears in my head when I read the description of Incariol's armor). view post

PoN/AE inspired art? posted 26 June 2010 in Off-Topic DiscussionPoN/AE inspired art? by Riardd Ambrosius, Commoner

Hey, how far are you now with your drawings?

I've been dying to see some fanart!

Looking forward to seeing your work!

Best Regards view post

PoN/AE inspired art? posted 03 September 2010 in Off-Topic DiscussionPoN/AE inspired art? by Madness, Peralogue

There is, maybe now was, a link to a fantastic rendition of a Skin-Spy posted here on the forum. It was done by an anonymous artist who posted it on DeviantART. You could search the forum for it? view post

•  

The Three Seas Forum archives are hosted and maintained courtesy of Jack Brown