Three Seas Forum

the archives

dusted off in read-only

•  

Dates for the White-Luck Warrior? posted 02 April 2009 in The Judging EyeDates for the White-Luck Warrior? by Boblin, Commoner

Hello all,

just finished TJE. My conclusion is that a) the book was completely awesome, and b) I want more, and I want it now.

So is there a set publication date for the next volume and how is Scott's writing going? Can't find anything on this anywhere. view post

Dates for the White-Luck Warrior? posted 05 April 2009 in The Judging EyeDates for the White-Luck Warrior? by Triskele, Candidate

Unofficially, I remember hearing around the time that Judging Eye came out that it would hopefully be about a year. I would love to hear if anyone has something more official. view post

Dates for the White-Luck Warrior? posted 06 April 2009 in The Judging EyeDates for the White-Luck Warrior? by Curethan, Didact

I have ordered a time machine from the internetz. I will let you know releaase dates when it gets here. Alternatively I could go back in time and tell you yesterday... umm... view post

•  

The Three Seas Forum archives are hosted and maintained courtesy of Jack Brown