Three Seas Forum

the archives

dusted off in read-only

•  

Anasurimbor Kellhus and Jesus Christ posted 05 February 2009 in General DiscusssionAnasurimbor Kellhus and Jesus Christ by Riardd Ambrosius, Commoner

If one takes a look at the perspective of some Christian eschatology, there seems to be some striking parallels between what many Christians view to be the Tribulation period, i.e Apocalypse and to the Second Apocalypse in Eärwa.

Anasurimbor Kellhus keeps me guessing, but he sure seems in some areas very similar to who many Christians label the "anti-christ," the false christ or prophet. He'll give these impressive sermons and speeches and even perform miracles like sending down fire from the skies. Jesus never did this personally, but here we get a similarity with Kellhus and the mysterious prophet of the future who can seemingly work sorcery, but is claiming to be divine at the same time. Is that a coincidence? While he performs these wonders to the people, just like Kellhus many will think he is the harbinger to end all wars. He makes peace with Israel and crushes the "Golgotterath" kingdoms and demands universal peace and to worship him as God incarnate. It is also said the anti-christ lacks and real emotion or any remorse toward anything or anyone. Again, sounds like Kellhus. The only difference with Kellhus is that it seems he starts to succumb to some real human emotion throughout his love "interests" in the story? But I think its clear he is just using them for political gain.

These are just some similarities I can think of off the top of my head.

Best Regards! view post

Anasurimbor Kellhus and Jesus Christ posted 13 February 2009 in General DiscusssionAnasurimbor Kellhus and Jesus Christ by Chirios, Candidate

You are correct. Khellus is blatantly meant to be Jesus. view post

Anasurimbor Kellhus and Jesus Christ posted 16 February 2009 in General DiscusssionAnasurimbor Kellhus and Jesus Christ by Nerdanel, Peralogue

Inri Sejenus is Jesus, Fane is Muhammed, and Kellhus is the Antichrist (or perhaps the False Prophet).

Though, I think it can be good for Christians to take a critical look at what they believe and why they believe it. view post

•  

The Three Seas Forum archives are hosted and maintained courtesy of Jack Brown