Three Seas Forum

the archives

dusted off in read-only

•  

The twenty years in between posted 04 September 2008 in The Great Ordeal [supposed]The twenty years in between by skafadi, Candidate

The new series is twenty years after the PoN Series, which is fair enough I guess. Still, I'd like to read about Kellhus subduing all the Three Seas, 'cause he'd have a really hard time of it. It took him twenty years apparently-6 nations to convert and subdue, none of which have really heard of him except through correspondence, suddenly find themselves subject to a new Aspect-Emperor. I'd be pissed, I guess:P view post

The twenty years in between posted 05 September 2008 in The Great Ordeal [supposed]The twenty years in between by Harrol, Moderator

I am sure there will be an overveiw of the subduing but as a prophet sent by the god it should be a little easier than a secular conquest. view post

The twenty years in between posted 08 September 2008 in The Great Ordeal [supposed]The twenty years in between by Vomikron Noxis, Candidate

Brian Herbert will eventually get around to covering what happened in those missing 20 years.

~rl view post

The twenty years in between posted 09 September 2008 in The Great Ordeal [supposed]The twenty years in between by Curethan, Didact

Quote: "Vomikron Noxis":3fkid5jz
Brian Herbert will eventually get around to covering what happened in those missing 20 years.

~rl[/quote:3fkid5jz]

heehee view post

•  

The Three Seas Forum archives are hosted and maintained courtesy of Jack Brown