Three Seas Forum

the archives

dusted off in read-only

•  

Midnight sufferings posted 12 August 2008 in Member Written WorksMidnight sufferings by jub, Peralogue

Suffered enough view post

Midnight sufferings posted 16 August 2008 in Member Written WorksMidnight sufferings by Cnaiür, Peralogue

That's some good hopeless romantic material. Well written. I really enjoyed it. view post

Midnight sufferings posted 17 August 2008 in Member Written WorksMidnight sufferings by jub, Peralogue

Thanks. I tried adding to it this morning, however it lead nowhere and that is grounds for deletion.
Any thoughts on where the story is going? Where does the main character go after he walks through that door? I really want to know! view post

Midnight sufferings posted 17 August 2008 in Member Written WorksMidnight sufferings by Cnaiür, Peralogue

I thought it was good as it is, as a short story. No more adding, just polishing. I thought you ended the story well... to me it carried a little mystery. Was he heading back home to sulk? Going elsewhere to drink some more, in a more private area where no one can bother him? Was he going to try to change himself for the better? Was he going back to April again? Was he going to off himself? I enjoy story endings that keep my mind continuing the story. Your story did that to me. view post

•  

The Three Seas Forum archives are hosted and maintained courtesy of Jack Brown