Three Seas Forum

the archives

dusted off in read-only

•  

This is why we should all vote for Obama posted 19 June 2008 in Philosophy DiscussionThis is why we should all vote for Obama by Harrol, Moderator

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.eyeblast.tv/Public/Video.aspx?rsrcID=2036">http://www.eyeblast.tv/Public/Video.aspx?rsrcID=2036</a><!-- m -->. Just watch the video some of it is drivel but it does have some good points to it. view post

This is why we should all vote for Obama posted 22 June 2008 in Philosophy DiscussionThis is why we should all vote for Obama by jub, Peralogue

America makes me cringe view post

This is why we should all vote for Obama posted 22 June 2008 in Philosophy DiscussionThis is why we should all vote for Obama by Harrol, Moderator

I really do not care that Obama's names are all of muslim inspiration. What I care about is here is a man and his wife that do not have any real love or respect for the nation they are campaigning to lead. If McCain had made a comment like such as &quot;a typical black person...&quot; his political career would be over dead but Obama can make a calous statement &quot;a typical white person...&quot; and no one bats an eye. I do resent people who use racisism in any way like Obama and his preacher. I am not a McCain supporter as I see him as a R.I.N.O. but Obama's brand of racisism or tolerance of hatered can not be tolerated. A strong message needs to be sent to radicals and racisist of all stripes and that message is you are not wanted in the halls of our government. view post

This is why we should all vote for Obama posted 24 June 2008 in Philosophy DiscussionThis is why we should all vote for Obama by Warrior-Poet, Moderator

You know when I first read the title of this topic I was preparing to write a massive angry rant, and then I watched the video and sighed with relief. That video basically summed up what I've been telling my peers from the very beginning, yet they still admire him for things that have no reflection on his ability to lead such as being &quot;young&quot; and the first black man to win the Democratic nomination. view post

•  

The Three Seas Forum archives are hosted and maintained courtesy of Jack Brown