Three Seas Forum

the archives

dusted off in read-only

•  

R.A. Salvatore's DemonWars Saga posted 29 July 2004 in Literature DiscussionR.A. Salvatore's DemonWars Saga by Kingslayer, Candidate

To anyone that likes a good fantasy series give this a try!!! i promise it will not let down at all, these book are written with passion.

First Demonwars Saga:
The Demon Awakens
The Demon Spirit
The Demon Apostle

Mortalis

Second Demon Wars Saga:
Ascendance
Transendance
Immoratlis

The Highwayman (a few hundred years before the DW Saga, but on same world) view post

R.A. Salvatore's DemonWars Saga posted 30 July 2004 in Literature DiscussionR.A. Salvatore's DemonWars Saga by saintjon, Auditor

I've read them all up to Transcendance and it was really the only one I didn't get too much out of. First trilogy and Mortalis had some great stuff.

In the first book when the stones fell Salvatore hit on something pretty profound I think. I remember that part really grabbed me. view post

R.A. Salvatore's DemonWars Saga posted 30 July 2004 in Literature DiscussionR.A. Salvatore's DemonWars Saga by Aldarion, Sorcerer-of-Rank

Speaking of Salvatore, here's an interesting interview he did with wotmania's webmaster earlier today:

[url:38x58575]http://www.wotmania.net/fantasymessageboardshowmessage.asp?MessageID=102750[/url:38x58575]

He even references Scott in passing to a question about Scott's comments on epic fantasy, and it's very favorable. Too bad Scott's off enjoying the upcoming nups because I believe he'd love to read this. view post

R.A. Salvatore's DemonWars Saga posted 30 July 2004 in Literature DiscussionR.A. Salvatore's DemonWars Saga by saintjon, Auditor

Man he's got such a cool attitude about the whole thing you know? I PM'ed him some when he started hanging out at sffworld a while back and I was mega-impressed with the way he responded to me: pretty much like any guy you'd send a pm to. view post

R.A. Salvatore's DemonWars Saga posted 30 July 2004 in Literature DiscussionR.A. Salvatore's DemonWars Saga by drosdelnoch, Subdidact

I am planning to pick up these novels at some point as i started on Salvatore years ago with the original Drizt trilogy.

Funnily enough I also have an upcoming interview scheduled for the forthcoming release of his next novel so any questions please let me know. view post

R.A. Salvatore's DemonWars Saga posted 30 July 2004 in Literature DiscussionR.A. Salvatore's DemonWars Saga by Kingslayer, Candidate

Wow, that was a great interview, if its not already, you should post it over at RASalvatore.com

KS view post

R.A. Salvatore's DemonWars Saga posted 14 March 2006 in Literature DiscussionR.A. Salvatore's DemonWars Saga by gierra, Sorcerer-of-Rank

of all that i only have read the highwayman. but i should look into this series. reading the war of the spider queen series got me really into the whole salvatore & forgotten realms world. view post

•  

The Three Seas Forum archives are hosted and maintained courtesy of Jack Brown