the archives

dusted off in read-only

•  

Beginning of Chapter Quotes posted 14 May 2007, 16:05 by Aerek urs Sjaarda, Commoner

I find many of the quotes at the beginning of the chapters quite interesting, and worthy of commiting to memory. I am wondering if Scott comes up with all these quotes himself, or if he finds inspiration from other sources. There was one particular quote that I really enjoyed that wasn't from the beginning of a chapter, but it was about the game Benjuka in TDTCB. "Like life, games were governed by rules...(the whole paragraph) Out of curiousity, what exactly is Benjuka? view post

posted 14 May 2007, 17:05 by Quinthane, Candidate

I'll let Scott handle answering this except to say that the opening chapter quotes are his and they are brilliant... and I've ripped off several of them. The view from standing on R. Scotts shoulders is amazing. The game also is his creation. I haven't figured out how to steal that yet. Dropping into the Probability Trance still turns into the Probability Snooze for me. But someday.... Quinthane 'Master of the One-Fold Thought.' view post

•  

The Three Seas Forum archives are hosted and maintained courtesy of Jack Brown.