the archives

dusted off in read-only

•  

Other Literature Forum posted 15 Jul 2004, 08:07 by Wil, Head Moderator

Hello, and welcome to the "Other Literatureā€ forum! This forum has been created by request and is a place for us to discuss authors and books spanning all genres. I've moved two of the threads from General Discussion, and I encourage you all to participate in this forum. view post

posted 15 Jul 2004, 12:07 by Aldarion, Sorcerer-of-Rank

Cool. One question: Would it be in bad form if I were to "syndicate" some of my reviews I've written for wotmania? I'd be glad to share my thoughts on books if people want to read them. Any takers? view post

posted 15 Jul 2004, 15:07 by Replay, Auditor

I think what might be better is if we had yet another sub forum, this time one for just book reviews. That way if anyone wants to know anything about a title they have seen they can take a quick peak to see if anyone has reviewed it. Plus if the writers of the review were to put say their three favourite and three most disliked books at the bottom of it, it would give those reading it a better idea of whether the reviewers tastes are similar to theirs. view post

posted 15 Jul 2004, 19:07 by Sovin Nai, Site Administrator

I like that idea. Aldarion, I say go ahead, but put it in the other forum. view post

posted 16 Jul 2004, 01:07 by Aldarion, Sorcerer-of-Rank

Will do later this week. view post

•  

The Three Seas Forum archives are hosted and maintained courtesy of Jack Brown.