Three Seas Forum

the archives

dusted off in read-only

•  

The Bonfire posted 29 March 2007 in Literature DiscussionThe Bonfire by Curethan, Didact

Read it? Hated it? Want revenge?
Throw it on the bonfire....

I'll start the fun with Terry Goodkind's Wizard's First Rule.

*phwoosh!*

...careful not to breath the smoke...

451 degrees of relief. view post

The Bonfire posted 29 March 2007 in Literature DiscussionThe Bonfire by Harrol, Moderator

Anything written by Eddings. view post

The Bonfire posted 29 March 2007 in Literature DiscussionThe Bonfire by Jamara, Auditor

The Magic of Recluce. Good ideas but it made my brain hurt trying to read it.

*WHOOSH*

That did feel good. view post

The Bonfire posted 30 March 2007 in Literature DiscussionThe Bonfire by TheDarkness, Peralogue

Choke

by Palhanik or whatever his name is, the guy who wrote fight club...started off interestingly enough but was just too "i bet i can shock you with how wierd i can make this"

while i like the movie Fight club, never read the book. you could see the writing in the dialogue and narration well enough. i would say, keep away from novels and try out some screen plays. I would definately watch Choke if it were a movie, but drudging through the book was just asking too much.

there are def some other ones but that one is just the most recent, i will be back to heap some more on the fire! just as soon as my head is able to think about anything other than Akka and his possible adventures view post

The Bonfire posted 27 February 2008 in Literature DiscussionThe Bonfire by noodles0585, Peralogue

R.A salavatore's drizzt series completly preposterous i mean no matter if he fights twenty giants and army of ninja and a mean old lady by him self with a broken arm, rib, and leg he will still somehow live so let him burn. view post

•  

The Three Seas Forum archives are hosted and maintained courtesy of Jack Brown