the archives

dusted off in read-only

•  

Nonmen Erratics posted 13 Feb 2007, 00:02 by Sardaukar, Commoner

I must have missed the explanation of Erratics...Through context on these boards I gather some Nonmen lost their capacity to remember for some reason...Can anybody tell me where to read about this? view post

Re: Nonmen Erratics posted 13 Feb 2007, 00:02 by anor277, Didact

[quote="Sardaukar":2lnv9ef0]I must have missed the explanation of Erratics...Through context on these boards I gather some Nonmen lost their capacity to remember for some reason...Can anybody tell me where to read about this?[/quote:2lnv9ef0] You'll have to look in old "Author Q and A" threads" but don't do it if you would prefer not to read spoilers. This peculiarity of the Non-men is not revealed in the novels (save perhaps for the Non-Man Kellhus encounters in the prologue). view post

Re: Nonmen Erratics posted 13 Feb 2007, 02:02 by Sardaukar, Commoner

[quote="anor277":atae64cm] You'll have to look in old "Author Q and A" threads" but don't do it if you would prefer not to read spoilers. This peculiarity of the Non-men is not revealed in the novels (save perhaps for the Non-Man Kellhus encounters in the prologue).[/quote:atae64cm] Thanks for your help, Anor. view post

posted 13 Feb 2007, 16:02 by Entropic_existence, Moderator

It is rather simple really, has to do with the whole immortality thing as it discusses in the glossary of TTT I believe. view post

•  

The Three Seas Forum archives are hosted and maintained courtesy of Jack Brown.