Three Seas Forum

the archives

dusted off in read-only

•  

Helll Ya!!!!! posted 17 January 2007 in ReviewsHelll Ya!!!!! by TheDarkness, Peralogue

Man i just finished TTT and man was it the best or what!! Usually disapointed with the end of books but man that couldnt have been any better! What i think is that Akka needs to go get some Conditioning and then come back and kick some ass. man i loved that ending. If anyone has read the Dark Tower series, then you know what stepen kings has to say about endings, basically he gives himself excuses for making lame ass endings because not everyone will be satisfied. Well i have to say the the ending to this book was more than i expected and i will feel let down from now on by the cop out endings that king employs. which sux becuase after finishing this book and desperately awaiting the next installment i will be starting kings newest excuse for a novel. (after having read PON i will be ruined for a true adventure.) view post

Helll Ya!!!!! posted 25 March 2007 in ReviewsHelll Ya!!!!! by Zarathinius, Auditor

Join the club. We've seen the light, and it is one helluva bright light. If the PON's brilliant ending were compared to a light bulb, then it would be a 500 billion-watt light bulb.

Honestly Scott, what a way to force us to buy the sequel. view post

•  

The Three Seas Forum archives are hosted and maintained courtesy of Jack Brown