the archives

dusted off in read-only

•  

Meditation posted 04 Dec 2006, 16:12 by Cordelia, Auditor

[color=red:2e6s0c2z]Warrior-Poet edit: This post has been split from a seperate topic and this thread will now be open to anyone wishing to discuss meditation enjoy.[/color:2e6s0c2z] Wow, we're really off topic on a lot of these! Ok, the subject was on sorcery, was it not? What were we discussing here before? Ok, back to the voices and meditation, anyone ever heard voices during meditation or no? view post

posted 04 Dec 2006, 17:12 by Sorcerous-Words, Auditor

personally, I have not view post

posted 04 Dec 2006, 17:12 by Cordelia, Auditor

have you ever experienced something during meditation which you did not tihnk was normal? view post

posted 04 Dec 2006, 17:12 by Sorcerous-Words, Auditor

what do you define as not normal though? view post

posted 04 Dec 2006, 17:12 by Cordelia, Auditor

Hmm, well odd sensations I suppose? To be honest, I'm not entirely sure, I've never asked others what meditation was like for them, so what is it like for you? view post

posted 04 Dec 2006, 18:12 by Sorcerous-Words, Auditor

I mostly feel that time and space dont really exist while im meditating...nothing does....that's more of what i feel than anything. what about for the rest of you? view post

posted 04 Dec 2006, 19:12 by Warrior-Poet, Moderator

When I meditate I completely zone out and I feel as if I am floating and falling at the same time as though there is nothing below or above me, there is just me. Sometimes I experience this without meditation. view post

posted 04 Dec 2006, 19:12 by Sorcerous-Words, Auditor

I think that is part of what i feel...but there is more...tricky to explain view post

posted 05 Dec 2006, 03:12 by Cordelia, Auditor

When I meditate I feel a combination of what the two of you stated. Time seems non existent at times while meditating and while doing so, the room around me feels as though it is moving, spinning, I feel like I'm the only thing staying still. view post

•  

The Three Seas Forum archives are hosted and maintained courtesy of Jack Brown.