Three Seas Forum

the archives

dusted off in read-only

•  

It's Finally Here! posted 17 June 2004 in The Warrior ProphetIt's Finally Here! by Shael, Commoner

I just went down to the Coles in Waterloo and picked up a copy of The Warrior-Prophet my friend and myself. Go to <!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.chapters.ca">www.chapters.ca</a><!-- w --> and check the availability of it in your city! view post

It's Finally Here! posted 21 June 2004 in The Warrior ProphetIt's Finally Here! by Red Cactus, Commoner

I was able to get the book on June 12 during Bakker's signing. Enjoying the read immensely. view post

It's Finally Here! posted 24 June 2004 in The Warrior ProphetIt's Finally Here! by Damaen, Candidate

got it on 20th at work (chapters). had it read at 6am on the 22nd.

Now i get to slap myself and wait 14 months for book 3.

=]

best idea in WP? The "GingerBread Man." read book, then watch shrek 1 or 2. you'll never read it the same again. view post

It's Finally Here! posted 21 July 2004 in The Warrior ProphetIt's Finally Here! by Malarion, Candidate

Just got it. Going to read book 1 first to refresh my mind. On holiday in a couple of weeks so its an ideal time.
Still love those covers. Glad I had them shipped over. view post

It's Finally Here! posted 08 August 2004 in The Warrior ProphetIt's Finally Here! by JustifiedHeretic, Peralogue

I think im the saddest one hear, I just bought The Darkness That Comes Before perhaps in the middle of July, finished it in a week, bought Warrior-Prophet a week later, finished it in four days, it is now the 8th of august and I am done The Darkness That Comes Before...Again... oh yah, Ièm new haaha view post

It's Finally Here! posted 12 August 2004 in The Warrior ProphetIt's Finally Here! by steve, Peralogue

i just ordered TWP from Amazon Canada, it sux they don't have it in the USA for several more damn months. view post

It's Finally Here! posted 12 August 2004 in The Warrior ProphetIt's Finally Here! by JustifiedHeretic, Peralogue

hmm i was ognna say this just means less of a wait for you to get TTT, but i suppose you have to wait just as long, just after us eh? view post

It's Finally Here! posted 02 July 2005 in The Warrior ProphetIt's Finally Here! by Edge, Peralogue

Finally got a copy of TWP.

Of course now I'm going to have to read TDTCB again to remind myself who everybody is, and my To Be Read pile keeps getting higher and higher. view post

•  

The Three Seas Forum archives are hosted and maintained courtesy of Jack Brown