Three Seas Forum

the archives

dusted off in read-only

•  

THE THOUSANDFOLD THOUGHT posted 16 June 2004 in Author AnnouncementsTHE THOUSANDFOLD THOUGHT by Cu'jara Cinmoi, Author of Prince of Nothing

OK. So I made my case, I showed them the poll here on the message board, and they've agreed to go with The Thousandfold Thought! It may sound strange, an author having to argue for their title, but many of the contracts I've signed stipulate the working title, When Sorcerers Sing, which I've never been all that comfortable with. The bean-counters get ancy, I think, at the thought of 'thought' in a title... Especially when the author at issue is a small fry like me. Remember how they renamed the first Harry Potter in the US, because they didn't like the word 'philosopher'?

I should say that I feel the poll on the board here played no small part in the decision - thanks to you all!

I'll likely have roughs of the cover within a couple of months. Too bad I couldn't say the same about the manuscript! view post

THE THOUSANDFOLD THOUGHT posted 17 June 2004 in Author AnnouncementsTHE THOUSANDFOLD THOUGHT by Sovin Nai, Site Administrator

What color are you thinking for this one? view post

THE THOUSANDFOLD THOUGHT posted 17 June 2004 in Author AnnouncementsTHE THOUSANDFOLD THOUGHT by Cu'jara Cinmoi, Author of Prince of Nothing

A coppery, bloodish red. view post

THE THOUSANDFOLD THOUGHT posted 19 June 2004 in Author AnnouncementsTHE THOUSANDFOLD THOUGHT by Sovin Nai, Site Administrator

Like It. view post

•  

The Three Seas Forum archives are hosted and maintained courtesy of Jack Brown