the archives

dusted off in read-only

•  

psychological affects of ranks in forums posted 07 Oct 2006, 07:10 by Edge of Certainty, Subdidact

i was wondering how ranks affect you guys especially on this forum....does it serve any psychological purpose other than cerimonial? what about the phonetic titles on this forum that we use (althought most of us mostly usually don't mention them while posting) such as didact and subdidact ect.? do these titles conform to the capatalist agenda (that was not a serious question, please don't answer it...well...i i guess you can) anyway...comment on the titles and ranks in general i guess....and make it sound philisophical for zues' sake view post

posted 07 Oct 2006, 20:10 by Hellscythe, Auditor

Well, the names of the titles are cool, but I dont really use it in my posts or what not. But the fact of rank does affect me somewhat. I like having ahigher rank on the boards. It makes it seem like I am contributing somehow view post

posted 07 Oct 2006, 20:10 by Warrior-Poet, Moderator

Personally I like my rank, it makes you feel elite like you are a huge part of the board. I might have to take out Harrol soon though with his new status. view post

posted 09 Oct 2006, 12:10 by Harrol, Moderator

No WP I will always defer to a sorcerer of rank. Now to Edge it is not the place of a lowly subdidact to ask those types of questions. Do not make me remind you of your place again. :twisted: view post

posted 09 Oct 2006, 15:10 by Warrior-Poet, Moderator

Good Im glad that we all undertand eachother. :twisted: view post

posted 09 Oct 2006, 20:10 by Hellscythe, Auditor

:Chuckles: Im surrounded by crazy people :shock: view post

posted 09 Oct 2006, 20:10 by Harrol, Moderator

If only you truly knew, but ignorance is bliss. I must go and take my medicine now. view post

posted 10 Oct 2006, 12:10 by gierra, Sorcerer-of-Rank

never really paid attention. i don;t even know what i am. view post

posted 10 Oct 2006, 14:10 by Harrol, Moderator

Well you are a human girl. Now your rank on this board is subdidact. That means you are not allowed to speak untill spoken to. Do not trespass this rule again or you will be punished severly. :twisted: view post

posted 10 Oct 2006, 14:10 by alhana, Auditor

Wow...... *forms an alliance with Gierra as the other human girl* view post

posted 10 Oct 2006, 14:10 by Harrol, Moderator

Alhana as a peralogue you do not have the rank to form alliances. You must achieve the rank of auditor and have a sorcerer of rank bless your alliance if not said alliance is null and void. Now get back to your proper place in the board hierarchy. :x view post

posted 10 Oct 2006, 14:10 by alhana, Auditor

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA *rude sign* view post

posted 10 Oct 2006, 15:10 by Harrol, Moderator

Peralogue Alhana that is not appropriate for someone of your station to do. Next time you will receive a demirit (sp). view post

posted 10 Oct 2006, 15:10 by Mahajanga Mordecai, Auditor

If I may, your Majesties, this is hysterical! Like Gierra, I hadn't paid the little words under our names much attention until reading TDTCB a second time. That's when I noticed that Eleazares was a Sub-Didact when Sashoeka was assasinated. That's when I started looking up the words I didn't know. It turns out that Peralogue isn't even a recognized word; I had to search out the roots. It seems the lower three of us are little more than instructors... and not the fun kind either. :( OH! - and no, I can't say that I much regard the classifications, but then... I take my pills regularly. :P view post

posted 10 Oct 2006, 18:10 by Hellscythe, Auditor

It's time for those of the rank of Peralogue to unite! And throw down the oppressive upper ranks. Kill the upper rankers! :Grabs a flaming torch and gathers an angry mob: view post

posted 10 Oct 2006, 19:10 by Harrol, Moderator

Oh no not a peralogue revolt :roll: Seriously go back to your room and wait for permission to come back out. Do not make me break out the peralogue-be-good stick. :twisted: view post

posted 10 Oct 2006, 21:10 by alhana, Auditor

We, the Peralogues, will not be silenced!!!! We demand the abilities of free posting, intellecutual diaherra, and other such forum rights!!! You can not keep us in our rooms!!!!! FREEDOM!!!!!!!!! view post

posted 10 Oct 2006, 22:10 by Warrior-Poet, Moderator

Foolish Peralogues!(Mortals) Tremble Before Me, you cannot hope to stand against my Power! view post

posted 11 Oct 2006, 12:10 by Hellscythe, Auditor

:Takes fake flaming toch and knocks Warrior-Poet on the head, then gathers the angry mob and wrecks the executive bathrooms: Down with the subdidacts! Down with the Didacts! Down with the Sorcerers of Rank! They're rank is quite rank withe the stench of decay! view post

posted 11 Oct 2006, 12:10 by Harrol, Moderator

Well it is time to break out the peralogue-be-stick and liberally beat Hellscythe and Alhana about the shoulders. By the way next time you plan a revolt try to have more than two people. I will have mercy on you eventually but until then all you get is the lash. view post

posted 11 Oct 2006, 13:10 by gierra, Sorcerer-of-Rank

-grabs her sub-diadect chainsaw- here pera-pera-peralogue... view post

posted 11 Oct 2006, 17:10 by Harrol, Moderator

Well Alhana and Hellscythe it was nice knowing you sorry about the chainsaw. view post

posted 11 Oct 2006, 18:10 by Warrior-Poet, Moderator

Fool! Flaming torches do not affect me. Now suffer the wrath of my minions( chainsaw wielding gierra and stick bearing Harrol) Doom has come to this World(forum). view post

posted 11 Oct 2006, 20:10 by Hellscythe, Auditor

We, the peralogues of the Forum, have righteousness on our side. Now fight, fight for freedom!!!: Draws his Broadsword of Justice, and cleaves through Harrol's peralogue-be-stick, then dumps glue on Gierra's chainsaw, jamming it before leading the angry mob through the executive lounge: view post

posted 11 Oct 2006, 20:10 by Harrol, Moderator

Hellscythe I hate to ruin it for you but your angry mob consists of you and Alhana....thats not very impressive. Do not feel bad though, because if you really had a mob I would be forced to use mustard gas. :twisted: view post

posted 11 Oct 2006, 20:10 by Warrior-Poet, Moderator

I didnt want to have to resort to this but it would seem that I myself must engage in battle. *Brings sorcery to bear, and incinerates Hellscythe along with his broadsword. Let that be a lesson to all of you. view post

posted 11 Oct 2006, 20:10 by Harrol, Moderator

WP don't you think that was a little harsh, but of course I trust your good judgement regardless. view post

posted 11 Oct 2006, 20:10 by gierra, Sorcerer-of-Rank

besides, even with my chainsaw disabled, i'm a mean war bitch. you little peralogues wouldn;t stand a chance. view post

posted 11 Oct 2006, 20:10 by Warrior-Poet, Moderator

Dont mess with gierra. She knows things that would scare the shit out of you. Its why Im glad shes on my side. And Hellscythe you do realize that by posting in this you increase your rank making your rebellion pointless because by the time this war is over you will be a subdidact. Bwahhaahah shoots down your rebellion a bit doesnt it. view post

posted 11 Oct 2006, 21:10 by alhana, Auditor

We have Mahaj on our side too!!!! She was around here somewhere...she must haven been silenced by the upper eschelon of the ranks!!!! Fine..I will be silent..for now...but I go seething in righteous fury and waiting the time when I become a sub-dictate and bring change and order to the New Forum!!!!!!! *feigns submission and begins slowly poisoning the wine and food served in evil executives while wooing those kind executives with an ear for the oppression of the masses* *begins midnight message writing of hope and inspiration in the crowded bunks of the peralouges to the masses who serve the executives in order to one day rise up and overthrow the Dictates with the help of Benevolent Benefactors found among their ranks* view post

posted 12 Oct 2006, 01:10 by Hellscythe, Auditor

:The ashes of Hellscythe slowly swirl upward, becoming a whirlwine as Hellscythe is slowly reformed. He stands now, garbed in god robes, wielding a bolt of lightning, which he proceeds to hurl at Warrior-Poet, striking him down: I AM IMMORTAL! I AM THE SAVIOR OF ALL PERALOGUES!!! view post

posted 12 Oct 2006, 01:10 by Warrior-Poet, Moderator

The electrocuted Warrior-Poet stands impossibly erect, wreathed in Holy Fire tears his beating heart from his chest and bellows "MORTAL COMBAT" to which Hellscythe and himself have an epic battle.(long story short Hellscythe wasn't that immortal) Warrior-Poet absorbs Hellscythe's energy and takes his newly formed ashes puts them in an urn which is then put into a cask of cement which is then sealed in titanium with choreaic script written on it. Lets see you get out of this one. view post

posted 12 Oct 2006, 11:10 by Harrol, Moderator

Wow this has become like one of our really bad D&D games. You know the ones you played in grade school. What ever happened to order, fear and oppresion? These new people have no respect for the finer points in life. view post

posted 12 Oct 2006, 13:10 by gierra, Sorcerer-of-Rank

:lol: you guys are such geeks -cracks a beer- view post

posted 12 Oct 2006, 13:10 by alhana, Auditor

I still play D&D.....<<<<<<geek. view post

posted 12 Oct 2006, 14:10 by Harrol, Moderator

I only play D&D when no one is looking. When I was in the navy I was forever turned away from D&D to play Vampire the Masquerade and Shadow Run. Now I can never go back. Of course outside of the occasional video game I do not ever play role playing games. Life has caught up to me and I do not have time anymore. Plus I have my knuckle dragger image to maintain. view post

posted 12 Oct 2006, 18:10 by gierra, Sorcerer-of-Rank

i played vampire (but i prefered dark ages) and werewolf but i had more fun coming up with characters than actually playing the game. view post

posted 12 Oct 2006, 18:10 by Harrol, Moderator

Yes enjoyed the dark ages a lot too. I had a really cool story teller that would set up elaborate social and political traps and just let us walk right into them. Of course that always ended in our deaths. Yeah, I got really good a t making up characters too. view post

posted 12 Oct 2006, 19:10 by Hellscythe, Auditor

:Warrior-Poet suddenly sprouts a second head on his shoulder, hellscythe's face leering at Warrior-Poet as he spoke: Im baaaaack. And on another note, I never played D&D view post

posted 12 Oct 2006, 19:10 by Harrol, Moderator

You never played D&D! I knew that there was something wrong with you. view post

posted 12 Oct 2006, 19:10 by Mahajanga Mordecai, Auditor

[quote="alhana":252r0kuu]We have Mahaj on our side too!!!! She was around here somewhere...she must haven been silenced by the upper eschelon of the ranks!!!! Fine..I will be silent..for now...but I go seething in righteous fury and waiting the time when I become a sub-dictate and bring change and order to the New Forum!!!!!!! [/quote:252r0kuu] Um, I'm a boy... ur, man... kinda. :lol: And sorry for missing the fight but I was abducted in the middle of the night. By the time I woke up, our side had surrendered. Now... can someone please tell me why I'm experiencing severe pain in my rectum? view post

posted 12 Oct 2006, 19:10 by Harrol, Moderator

Sorry about that my flunkie was merely suppose to abduct you and nothing else. I guess that's what I get for hiring a cheap stooge to do my dirty work. :oops: view post

posted 12 Oct 2006, 21:10 by Hellscythe, Auditor

:The second head continues to speak: I played Magic: the Gathering instead...and you had your flunkie abduct people Harrol? Man thats wrong... view post

posted 12 Oct 2006, 22:10 by Warrior-Poet, Moderator

Warrior-Poet cleverly severs the head and pins it up on his mantle for entertainment. view post

posted 12 Oct 2006, 23:10 by Hellscythe, Auditor

:When mounted on the mantle, the head grows arms and legs, becoming a mini-Hellscythe. It now speaks with a squeaky voice: Ha ha you dumbass! You cant kill me! view post

posted 13 Oct 2006, 00:10 by Warrior-Poet, Moderator

Warrior-Poet spares Hellscythes puny existence as Hellscythe has already suffered enough considering selling him on Ebay as a live action figure. view post

posted 13 Oct 2006, 01:10 by Hellscythe, Auditor

:The hellscythe midget runs over to Warrior-Poet, and kicks him in the shin before running far, far away: view post

posted 13 Oct 2006, 01:10 by Warrior-Poet, Moderator

Ha foolish short man i have evolved beyond the need for a shin. view post

posted 13 Oct 2006, 12:10 by Harrol, Moderator

Yes Hellscythe when I have dirty work that needs to be done I send flunkies to do my work. If you act up again then something may happen to you. For example a scratch and sniff sticker at the bottom of a pail of water and..... oh look Hellscythe drowned in a pail of water. Do not tempt fate it is not healthy. view post

posted 13 Oct 2006, 14:10 by alhana, Auditor

My most humble apologies Mahaj! For some reason when I read one of your earlier posts, I came away with the impression you were female :oops: . That is problem with such methods of communication!!!!!!! *helps Brother Mahaj back to the peralouge barracks for bum healing while whispering, "We have not surrendered, we are just regrouping"* view post

posted 13 Oct 2006, 15:10 by Edge of Certainty, Subdidact

i turned my head for a second and this posst exploded...i haven't read what you've posted while i was gone yet....!!! hold on... view post

posted 13 Oct 2006, 15:10 by Edge of Certainty, Subdidact

[quote="alhana":1om7wtuz]HAHAHAHAHAHAHA *rude sign*[/quote:1om7wtuz] effing LOL view post

posted 13 Oct 2006, 16:10 by Edge of Certainty, Subdidact

ok...so mostly, you guys felt it neccessary to exchnge rude comments and signals for no apperent reason....oh i'm not reprimanding you, i thought it was hallarious....and if anyone calls D&D geekish again, geira's getting out her chainsaw.....obviously there needs to be some kind of change....we are totally bored out of our asses....Sovin , if yiou're not too busy....do your worse......these people just had a mental breakdown on my thread and, frankly...it was kinda scary view post

oh, there was one more thing i needed to get out, and this is for EE, if he's still into this sort of thing, but "the [size=150:339xjnhk]prolitariat [/size:339xjnhk]will rise again!" the prolitariat being the prologues ofcourse... and thats all view post

posted 13 Oct 2006, 16:10 by Harrol, Moderator

Ahhh the blind leading the blind. view post

[quote="Harrol":7sbi1tsh]Ahhh the blind leading the blind.[/quote:7sbi1tsh] lol, i'm all for democracy, don't worry....i know it's not a perfect world view post

posted 13 Oct 2006, 18:10 by Harrol, Moderator

This is a democracy. WP, Gierra and I democratically elected to continue subjegating the masses. We also voted to give ourselves pay raises and immunity from prosecution. I love democracy. :twisted: view post

posted 13 Oct 2006, 21:10 by Hellscythe, Auditor

:from the side of the screen, a water balloon appears from nowhere, slamming into the side of Harrol's head: view post

posted 13 Oct 2006, 21:10 by Edge of Certainty, Subdidact

[quote="Harrol":2cs1buf0]This is a democracy. WP, Gierra and I democratically elected to continue subjegating the masses. We also voted to give ourselves pay raises and immunity from prosecution. I love democracy. :twisted:[/quote:2cs1buf0] [size=200:2cs1buf0]сосать кто водит куст[/size:2cs1buf0] view post

posted 14 Oct 2006, 04:10 by Harrol, Moderator

сосать кто водит куст Exactly :twisted: view post

posted 14 Oct 2006, 18:10 by Entropic_existence, Moderator

Definitly didn't have the patience to go through all the posts. Of course now I have jumped beyond the ranking system of you mere mortals. My rank is beyond comprehension and exists outside of space and time itself. Alright, not really. view post

posted 14 Oct 2006, 18:10 by Warrior-Poet, Moderator

Great one of the highest beings has joined the fight we are all screwed now. Not even I can stand against him for he has the power to delete any attack I throw at him. view post

posted 15 Oct 2006, 05:10 by Harrol, Moderator

True WP but if we whine impotantly to EE or as some call it praying. Maybe the great EE will spare our posts. view post

posted 15 Oct 2006, 20:10 by Warrior-Poet, Moderator

I pray to no Mod. For I believe in an even higher beings Admins, and it is they who will keep EE in check with their power over all that is the board. view post

posted 16 Oct 2006, 12:10 by Harrol, Moderator

So WP are you telling me that your admin is better than my mod? Thats fighting words there mister. Do you know how many of us follow the mod? You guys that follow the admin are so condescinding and arrogant, what kind of admin would have followers like that? :evil: view post

posted 16 Oct 2006, 13:10 by gierra, Sorcerer-of-Rank

[quote="Edge of Certainty":3krylfoj]and if anyone calls D&D geekish again, geira's getting out her chainsaw.....[/quote:3krylfoj] um, but i was the one who called it geekish. :lol: -grabs chainsaw- view post

posted 16 Oct 2006, 21:10 by Warrior-Poet, Moderator

This means war Harrol, although it may take a great amount of time for them to respond the Admins will crush you and your moddish following. view post

posted 16 Oct 2006, 21:10 by Hellscythe, Auditor

The 1000's of mini-hellscythes look at harrol and give him a rude gesture, then start to laugh as they chant: Harrol's going down! Harrol's going down! view post

posted 16 Oct 2006, 21:10 by Warrior-Poet, Moderator

Now the whole board is laughing at you Harrol. view post

posted 17 Oct 2006, 12:10 by Entropic_existence, Moderator

Crom laughs at your four winds? view post

posted 17 Oct 2006, 17:10 by Harrol, Moderator

The laughter of the ignorant it is much like the braying of donkeys. :twisted: Anyways I am not to sure your admin can hear you WP. I know my mod hears me though. :wink: view post

posted 17 Oct 2006, 18:10 by Warrior-Poet, Moderator

Yet he does nothing to interfer, for he knows who has the power. view post

posted 17 Oct 2006, 20:10 by gierra, Sorcerer-of-Rank

[quote="Warrior-Poet":337vh9t9]he knows who has the power.[/quote:337vh9t9] :twisted: view post

posted 17 Oct 2006, 21:10 by Hellscythe, Auditor

:The mini-Hellscythes get to work, making ornamental banners pledging their loyalty to Warrior-Poet: view post

posted 17 Oct 2006, 22:10 by Warrior-Poet, Moderator

BWahahahah the admins will rule supreme. view post

posted 18 Oct 2006, 03:10 by Harrol, Moderator

Yet for all your bluster I do not see this power that you speak of. view post

posted 18 Oct 2006, 13:10 by gierra, Sorcerer-of-Rank

[quote="Harrol":2zdcyeo3]Yet for all your bluster I do not see this power that you speak of.[/quote:2zdcyeo3] of course not, they have none. unless making banners is a power? view post

posted 18 Oct 2006, 17:10 by Harrol, Moderator

You forget their power to delete posts and user accounts. view post

posted 18 Oct 2006, 23:10 by Warrior-Poet, Moderator

*Repeats earlier statement. view post

posted 18 Oct 2006, 23:10 by Entropic_existence, Moderator

I am merely a servant of the Admin. But I can be sort of like the Virgin Mary and intercede on your behalf :) view post

posted 19 Oct 2006, 01:10 by Warrior-Poet, Moderator

And there you have it Harrol, your own leader has admitted his inferiority, as he said he is like the admins virgin mary(admin" little bitch) lol joking of course :D. view post

posted 19 Oct 2006, 12:10 by Harrol, Moderator

Thanks EE way to back me up :roll: . Vigin Mary eh. Well send me your picture so I can put it up in my car and pray to it. :wink: view post

posted 19 Oct 2006, 13:10 by Hellscythe, Auditor

:falls to the floor laughing: view post

posted 19 Oct 2006, 22:10 by Entropic_existence, Moderator

No if only I was a woman, a virgin, and had an immaculate conception we would be all set! view post

posted 19 Oct 2006, 22:10 by Warrior-Poet, Moderator

*falls down laughing with Hellscythe. view post

posted 20 Oct 2006, 12:10 by Harrol, Moderator

EE I am shocked. I was convinced you were still a virgin. :oops: Never the less send me a virgin EE statue so i can pray to it and then you can intercede on my behalf to the admins. view post

posted 20 Oct 2006, 14:10 by gierra, Sorcerer-of-Rank

can i have a virgin too? i'll bet they're fun. view post

posted 20 Oct 2006, 16:10 by Hellscythe, Auditor

:Rolls around on the floor laughing: view post

posted 20 Oct 2006, 16:10 by gierra, Sorcerer-of-Rank

[quote="Hellscythe":opmr2wl9]:Rolls around on the floor laughing:[/quote:opmr2wl9] is that, like, all you do? watch out for the dog poop over there. view post

posted 20 Oct 2006, 17:10 by Harrol, Moderator

Yes Gierra if you can find a virgin you can have one too. By the way clean up the dog poop please! This is a public forum and it needs to be kept clean. view post

posted 20 Oct 2006, 18:10 by gierra, Sorcerer-of-Rank

hey, it's not my dog poop! i only have cats. i'll have to search for a virgin, i haven;t known one in many years. :lol: view post

posted 20 Oct 2006, 18:10 by Warrior-Poet, Moderator

This topic is wondefully entertaining. *Rolls around on floor laughing. view post

posted 20 Oct 2006, 18:10 by gierra, Sorcerer-of-Rank

ya man. i can never get in on smart people conversations.. i can only make fun. view post

posted 20 Oct 2006, 19:10 by Mahajanga Mordecai, Auditor

[quote="Harrol":1mc07u01]Yes Gierra if you can find a virgin you can have one too. By the way clean up the dog poop please! This is a public forum and it needs to be kept clean.[/quote:1mc07u01] And this thread is in the "Philosophy Discussion" category why? :P view post

posted 20 Oct 2006, 19:10 by Warrior-Poet, Moderator

It involves the psychological effects of humor in the forum. view post

posted 20 Oct 2006, 19:10 by Harrol, Moderator

It also say the dark tea time for the soul in the header. i hate tea so I am going for the dark humor thing. We were talking about the effects of rankings right. Well I have to mck and ridicule those below me in rank. Why? so I can feel better about myself. view post

posted 20 Oct 2006, 19:10 by gierra, Sorcerer-of-Rank

at least i'm equal in rank with you now. and hey, more tea for me. view post

posted 20 Oct 2006, 20:10 by Harrol, Moderator

Didact Gierra it is improper for you to compare your self to a S.O.R.. This is the philosophy section not the fantasy section please go to the right place before you post. :evil: view post

posted 20 Oct 2006, 20:10 by gierra, Sorcerer-of-Rank

lol. well i WAS equal with you when i wrote that. don;t, like, turn me into a toad ok? view post

posted 20 Oct 2006, 21:10 by Entropic_existence, Moderator

I got to Sorceror-of-Rank, and then just before hitting 600 posts (where I figured I might switch ranks) I became a mod. Now I have to wait for other people to catch up! view post

posted 20 Oct 2006, 22:10 by Warrior-Poet, Moderator

Soon my time will come Entropic soon I will ascend to (insert rank here). Then I WILL RULE THE BOARD!!!!!!! BWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH(under the admins and mods of course)BWAHAHHH!H!H!HHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!! view post

posted 20 Oct 2006, 22:10 by Warrior-Poet, Moderator

I also have a feeling Harrol will be using his rank in every topic and post just to make himself feel better about himself. view post

posted 20 Oct 2006, 23:10 by alhana, Auditor

Laughs until her sides hurt....... view post

posted 20 Oct 2006, 23:10 by Warrior-Poet, Moderator

Yes we know its very funny. view post

posted 20 Oct 2006, 23:10 by Warrior-Poet, Moderator

Dammit it turns out my rank doesnt change at 600 so now it probably wont happen til 650 or 700 if it happens at all. view post

posted 21 Oct 2006, 22:10 by Hellscythe, Auditor

well that sucks. Man, isnt there a set number for these things? view post

posted 22 Oct 2006, 03:10 by Warrior-Poet, Moderator

Me and Entropic thought there would be a set number but i guess we were wrong. view post

posted 23 Oct 2006, 12:10 by Harrol, Moderator

Yes WP you are the ranking S.O.R and I must defer to you for now. Gierra I would never turn you into a toad I am thinking about doing what Akka did to the Scarlet Spires to you. :evil: view post

posted 23 Oct 2006, 13:10 by gierra, Sorcerer-of-Rank

you may be a sorcerer of rank, but i am still a god. i will throw whores at you, and you will not be able to resist! view post

posted 23 Oct 2006, 16:10 by Harrol, Moderator

So in other words you are not above fighting dirty. Then I will be forced to concede this battle to you before I suffer the the full wrath of Gierra. view post

posted 23 Oct 2006, 19:10 by gierra, Sorcerer-of-Rank

i didn;t say anything about [i:3txrp5bt]dirty[/i:3txrp5bt] whores, but i do have some available. you should definitely concede, unless you want the herpes. view post

posted 23 Oct 2006, 19:10 by Hellscythe, Auditor

I cannot let you do that to those poor women Gierra. Who knows where you got them from, probably stole them away from their families in the cover of night. As A Knight of Tyrse, it is my duty to defend those who cannot defend themselves. view post

posted 23 Oct 2006, 20:10 by Harrol, Moderator

No Gierra keep all the whores even the clean ones away from me. As I said earlier you win i surrender there is no need to continue with the threats. view post

posted 23 Oct 2006, 22:10 by Warrior-Poet, Moderator

Harrol and gierra dont make me pull out a Odaini Concussion Cant. For I am the Darkness that comes before. view post

posted 24 Oct 2006, 11:10 by Harrol, Moderator

That sent a shiver up my spine. No you do not have to use an odiani concussion cant on me. Harrol runs away. view post

posted 24 Oct 2006, 13:10 by gierra, Sorcerer-of-Rank

harrol you;re such a wee gal. sorcerors, knights... bring it. view post

posted 24 Oct 2006, 15:10 by Harrol, Moderator

I am not a gal. It is just that I can reconize a battle that is not worth winning. So therefore a fight against whores, sorcerers and wannabe paladins is just too much for too little. So I must withdraw from this battlefield until the three of you have fought then I will come back to loot and kill the winner. Wait a minute why did I just give away my strategy. view post

posted 24 Oct 2006, 16:10 by Hellscythe, Auditor

A paldin eh...: Does the sign of the cross before raising his sword before him: Consecrate Ground! :and lo, the area around the paladin, to a distance of eight feet in each direction, became hallowed, causing damage to any undead or demonic entities who entered the circle: view post

posted 24 Oct 2006, 16:10 by Harrol, Moderator

Good thing I am not undead or demonic. Gierra is delusional and WP is just plain silly. I recommend you getting the ability to repel the delusional and the silly if not then I fear for your safety and sanity. view post

posted 24 Oct 2006, 19:10 by Warrior-Poet, Moderator

Harrol is such a girl. view post

posted 24 Oct 2006, 19:10 by gierra, Sorcerer-of-Rank

-snicker- view post

posted 24 Oct 2006, 23:10 by Warrior-Poet, Moderator

gierra certainly this conversation does not warrant the need for a candy bar. view post

posted 25 Oct 2006, 02:10 by Entropic_existence, Moderator

You people have moved beyond strange to downright bizzare. view post

posted 25 Oct 2006, 03:10 by Harrol, Moderator

EE it is not my fault. WP and Gierra did it. They are the crazy ones. I mean look at how they call me a girl. There is nothing girlish about me. Another thing is look at Giera's compulsive snickers eating disorder. view post

posted 25 Oct 2006, 05:10 by Warrior-Poet, Moderator

Our bizzareness is justified by Harrols girliness. view post

posted 25 Oct 2006, 05:10 by alhana, Auditor

The mightiest of warriors can be swayed by the soft and tempting touch of the whore. Remember Samson? *floods Harrol's senses with hypnotic perfumes, promises of pleasure beyond measure as well as rest and reprieve from fighting* view post

posted 25 Oct 2006, 10:10 by Warrior-Poet, Moderator

Like I said alhana always has the best posts. view post

posted 25 Oct 2006, 12:10 by Harrol, Moderator

Yeah and what she said is true. Yet that is why I wear nose plugs. No Philistine woman is going to tempt me with her perfumes. view post

posted 25 Oct 2006, 15:10 by Hellscythe, Auditor

:Thinks for a moment, then points hand at Gierra: Purify! :A beam of white light strikes Gierra in the head, clearing away her delusions and leaving her painfully aware of everything: view post

posted 25 Oct 2006, 16:10 by Harrol, Moderator

[quote:3bhj66ky]Thinks for a moment, then points hand at Gierra: Purify! :A beam of white light strikes Gierra in the head, clearing away her delusions and leaving her painfully aware of everything:[/quote:3bhj66ky] Next time Hellscythe hit her in the head with a brick that way you can insure that all the delusion is knocked out of her. Then make sure you go buy her a clue and give it to her immediately. Pfaw beams of light my foot that is like shining a flash light at a black hole. view post

posted 25 Oct 2006, 18:10 by Hellscythe, Auditor

Alright...:Grabs a brick and throws it at gierra, striking her in the head: view post

posted 25 Oct 2006, 18:10 by gierra, Sorcerer-of-Rank

-laughs as both beams of white light and bricks bounce harmlessly off her invincible god forcefield- you guys suck. -throws syphillis-ridden whores at harrol and hellscythe- view post

posted 25 Oct 2006, 19:10 by Harrol, Moderator

Thanks Gierra now I am all bio infectious. Hellscythe I told you to throw brick and give her a clue. Now look we are syphillis ridden out casts. view post

posted 25 Oct 2006, 21:10 by Warrior-Poet, Moderator

I always take the sides of whores and gods, things tend to work out for me when I do. view post

posted 26 Oct 2006, 14:10 by alhana, Auditor

*flees Harrol's tent when she sees the "trash" being flung by her leader, Gierra and looks for a better custom* view post

posted 26 Oct 2006, 15:10 by gierra, Sorcerer-of-Rank

whores. gods. same thing. view post

posted 26 Oct 2006, 16:10 by Mahajanga Mordecai, Auditor

What are the psychological affects of forum rankings? Just observe this thread; it makes for a conclusive study. view post

posted 26 Oct 2006, 16:10 by Harrol, Moderator

What are you implying Mahajanga? Me thinks you are trying to trick me. view post

posted 26 Oct 2006, 18:10 by Hellscythe, Auditor

:He ignores the whore as he prays, white light dancing along the plates of his armor. He points one hand at Harrol, and a white beam flies at Harrol: Purify!! : the beam strikes Harrol, curing him of the syphilis that plagues him: view post

posted 26 Oct 2006, 22:10 by Warrior-Poet, Moderator

*Warrior-Poet sings a song of doom on Hellscythe and Harrol for at last I have comprehended the Cant of Venereal Disease tremble before such power. view post

posted 27 Oct 2006, 13:10 by Harrol, Moderator

WP hold off on that song I already gave up there is no need to keep attacking. i already have enough issues without diseases. view post

posted 27 Oct 2006, 13:10 by Hellscythe, Auditor

:Kneels down to the ground and draws a cirlce in the dirt, then begins to pray, a white light forming a barrier around him, keeping at bay all spells which might harm him: view post

posted 27 Oct 2006, 14:10 by alhana, Auditor

*out of character* I am not sure that the ranks of the boards had anything to do with the "Geekfest" that just occurred. The topic seems to brought out the roleplayers to do what they do best :D view post

posted 27 Oct 2006, 16:10 by Harrol, Moderator

Yeah the geekfest is disturbing. What also is disturbing is my constant surrendering I feel like I am French or from Eritrea. view post

posted 28 Oct 2006, 13:10 by Warrior-Poet, Moderator

*Hellscythe's barrier cracks under the sheer force of the spell and he is overwhelmed by herpes. Harrol fonctionnent de nouveau à votre maman. lol This certainly has become a Geekfest. view post

posted 29 Oct 2006, 04:10 by Hellscythe, Auditor

(OOC) Hey. Im not a geek. I just like rp (IC) Hellscythe writhes as he overwhelmed by herpes. He holds his hands in prayer as he speaks, his eyes looking up to the sky: God, take this disease from your servant, and grant him strength to defeat the sorcerous heathens... view post

posted 29 Oct 2006, 15:10 by Warrior-Poet, Moderator

Not even God can save you now. Warrior-Poet takes mercy upon Hellscythe and leaves him in his agony. view post

posted 30 Oct 2006, 03:10 by Hellscythe, Auditor

:Despite Warrior-Poet's words, God does hear him, and sends his aid. A bolt of lightning strikes hellscythe, filling him with divine power. The energies burn away the herpes, and hellscythe stands, one hand pointed towards Warrior-Poet, and lo, a beam of white energy flies outward, slamming into the sorcerous heathen: view post

posted 30 Oct 2006, 11:10 by Warrior-Poet, Moderator

*Gah Warrior-Poet writhes in agony, then begins his song, soon cataracts of light surround him and he is safe....for now. view post

posted 30 Oct 2006, 14:10 by gierra, Sorcerer-of-Rank

-sneezes- view post

posted 30 Oct 2006, 16:10 by Mahajanga Mordecai, Auditor

[quote="gierra":rf4mp8o8]-sneezes-[/quote:rf4mp8o8] LMAO!!! This is the funniest post in this thread! view post

posted 30 Oct 2006, 17:10 by Harrol, Moderator

Gierra the goddes of whores and diseases. She is funny in a tragic kind of a way. view post

posted 30 Oct 2006, 18:10 by gierra, Sorcerer-of-Rank

[quote="Mahajanga Mordecai":12wpy142][quote="gierra":12wpy142]-sneezes-[/quote:12wpy142] LMAO!!! This is the funniest post in this thread![/quote:12wpy142] i dunno man, your reply has me laughing way too loudly.. and i'm at the reception desk.. people are starting to look at me funny. view post

posted 30 Oct 2006, 19:10 by Mahajanga Mordecai, Auditor

[quote="gierra":21tu8v8y][quote="Mahajanga Mordecai":21tu8v8y][quote="gierra":21tu8v8y]-sneezes-[/quote:21tu8v8y] LMAO!!! This is the funniest post in this thread![/quote:21tu8v8y] i dunno man, your reply has me laughing way too loudly.. and i'm at the reception desk.. people are starting to look at me funny.[/quote:21tu8v8y] ROFLMAO! I have to stop coming here. I can't get my work done. Worse yet, one of my managers keeps coming into my cube at the exact moment that I maximize this browser. I think I'm being watched. view post

posted 30 Oct 2006, 23:10 by Warrior-Poet, Moderator

This is by far the funniest thread ever created. view post

posted 28 Nov 2006, 06:11 by alhana, Auditor

So yes..I am resurrecting this old and ridiculous post. But I must say when I posted tonight and got my promotion to Auditor....it did make me smile! So, there must be some kind of emotional gratification in the rankings of the board, but then I suppose from a "state of mind/point of view", I only felt a bit of satisifaction because I cared about what my rank was to begin with. Of course, if we had not started this post, I might not have even noticed when my rank on the forum changed. Would I have missed out on the temporary emotional reaction to my change in rank and the ensuring minor elation at my promotion? It is the simple things in life, my friends, that is what makes the world go around. view post

posted 28 Nov 2006, 12:11 by Harrol, Moderator

Congratulations Alhana. Your new found rank qualifies you to go fetch coffee for the S.O.R's it also allows for you to be able to loan me money that I will never payback. There are a few more more perks like, if I need a paper weight you will be the first thing I use and when thye grass needs to be mowed we will call Alhana. I just love auditors they are so useful. view post

posted 28 Nov 2006, 15:11 by alhana, Auditor

*claps her hands* A paperweight!!! Shiny!!! I'll fetch the coffee only if I can do so on my knees....with a spreader arm-bar from wrist to wrist. I have no money to loan you for not to never pay back, soooooo...... Mow the lawn???!!!! Let me go see if I can find an underling to assign that task to. view post

posted 28 Nov 2006, 16:11 by Harrol, Moderator

Well I believe you once stated that you have three sons. You can use them to mow the lawn I guess. As far as the money goes you can always sell a few of your organs in order to give I mean loan me the money i need for the help poor Harrol defense fund. view post

posted 28 Nov 2006, 21:11 by Warrior-Poet, Moderator

More like the Harrol Plan for World Rule Fund view post

posted 29 Nov 2006, 13:11 by Harrol, Moderator

:shock: WP do not tell everyone. view post

posted 29 Nov 2006, 19:11 by Warrior-Poet, Moderator

Dont worry only a few people actually read this section anyway. view post

posted 29 Nov 2006, 19:11 by Harrol, Moderator

Excellent I will be able to silence those few easily. :twisted: view post

posted 29 Nov 2006, 22:11 by Warrior-Poet, Moderator

Well considering alhana is probably a secret martial artist, and gierra we already know you dont mess with her and that chainsaw so Im thinking silencing will be a little hard for you. view post

posted 30 Nov 2006, 13:11 by Harrol, Moderator

That is why I have flunkies to take all the risks. view post

posted 30 Nov 2006, 14:11 by gierra, Sorcerer-of-Rank

bah! i defy you and your flunkies! view post

posted 30 Nov 2006, 16:11 by alhana, Auditor

That's right...I am a martial arts student. If my crescent kick doesn't knock you out, I will spill the hot tea I am serving on your groin and then knee you in the face...... Darn, I just gave my secret away ! :shock: view post

posted 30 Nov 2006, 17:11 by Harrol, Moderator

Gierra and Alhana you both underestimate the power of stupidity. My flunkies are very stupid. view post

posted 01 Dec 2006, 15:12 by gierra, Sorcerer-of-Rank

ya, well i'm.. uh.. a medieval martial arts student.. well, technically. you should see the bruises on my legs from a pole axe. damn. i should take pictures. view post

posted 02 Dec 2006, 18:12 by Hellscythe, Auditor

:Suddenly, from above Harrol, a giant blob of jello falls, landing on him: you forgot someone: says a shadowy figure: view post

posted 03 Dec 2006, 17:12 by Edge of Certainty, Subdidact

I have no idea what the hell what you all are talking about.... :lol: it's great. carry on. view post

posted 03 Dec 2006, 18:12 by Warrior-Poet, Moderator

The basic outline of the story is that I told everyone of Harrol's plan for world domination and he now plans on eliminating all witnesses, so gierra and alhana are defying his minions with Hellscythe randomly dropping food on people. view post

posted 03 Dec 2006, 18:12 by Sorcerous-Words, Auditor

All I have to say is "Yes, my lords" LMAO. Social distinction predicated on wealth especially inhereted wealth is something luckily destroyed. However, I do enjoy reading about the dark ages. Sometimes, I wish I lived back in those times. Everything was so much more simple, but yet so much more complicated at the same time. *bows to those above him* view post

posted 03 Dec 2006, 18:12 by Warrior-Poet, Moderator

Bowing is definitely not necessary, it might go to Harrol's head which happens to be a little to large to begin with. Also welcome to the board you should introduce yourself in the Introduction section. view post

posted 04 Dec 2006, 00:12 by Sorcerous-Words, Auditor

I will do so view post

posted 04 Dec 2006, 16:12 by Harrol, Moderator

Inspite of what WP says bowing and scraping are quite acceptable. I also accept bribes and flateries. view post

posted 04 Dec 2006, 18:12 by Sorcerous-Words, Auditor

you, will not get such from me without time of observed respect...even in my low position ;) view post

posted 04 Dec 2006, 18:12 by gierra, Sorcerer-of-Rank

you may feel free to bow to me, however, as whatever there is to go to my head is already there. view post

posted 04 Dec 2006, 19:12 by Harrol, Moderator

So that would be nothing Gierra? view post

posted 04 Dec 2006, 19:12 by Warrior-Poet, Moderator

ZING! Nice one there Harrol. view post

posted 04 Dec 2006, 20:12 by Sorcerous-Words, Auditor

LOL view post

posted 05 Dec 2006, 14:12 by Hellscythe, Auditor

:Said blob from before grows appendages and starts smacking Harrol: view post

posted 05 Dec 2006, 18:12 by Harrol, Moderator

A few taps from a blob? Well I find it seriously insulting. No blob should even be able to bask in glow of my glorious presence let alone touch me. To all my flunkies out there I decree that you remove any all blobs from my presence and then flay hellscythe alive as an example. view post

posted 05 Dec 2006, 19:12 by Warrior-Poet, Moderator

Did you file the paperwork for that first? view post

posted 05 Dec 2006, 21:12 by Harrol, Moderator

No I did not. What is the correct form to fill out? Stupid paperwork! view post

posted 05 Dec 2006, 21:12 by Warrior-Poet, Moderator

The blob zoning permit and the flaying release agreement. view post

posted 05 Dec 2006, 21:12 by Harrol, Moderator

Right I will fill those out and submit them in the morning. view post

posted 05 Dec 2006, 21:12 by Warrior-Poet, Moderator

God knows how long thats going to take to be processed. view post

posted 06 Dec 2006, 13:12 by Harrol, Moderator

Well not too much longer I will have my flunkies route it for me. Now where is Gierra when I need her? Good flunkies are hard to find... and so are bad ones. view post

posted 06 Dec 2006, 15:12 by gierra, Sorcerer-of-Rank

-yawn- i'm here. what do you need? decapitations? mutilations? eviscerations? view post

posted 06 Dec 2006, 15:12 by alhana, Auditor

Wow Harrol and WP are mods now??? /flees in terror as the forum world falls into civil war.... view post

posted 06 Dec 2006, 15:12 by Harrol, Moderator

Gierra I just need you to flay Hellscythe. No big deal really...oh, and make sure lots of people see you doing it that way the example sinks in. Alhana there is no need to run in fear I will only use my new found powers to serve my own personal interests. view post

can i flay him and put him on a deck alive and leave his entrails and eyes for the birds? view post

posted 06 Dec 2006, 15:12 by Harrol, Moderator

Sounds good to me. view post

mwahahahaha -sharpens skinning knife- view post

posted 06 Dec 2006, 16:12 by Warrior-Poet, Moderator

Sooooo how does Harrol's and my new power affect you psychologically because who knows what Harrol will do with it....... I suppose I should be supporting Harrol since I was the one who suggested that he be given the position of mod, so at least wait awhile before starting your world taking over. view post

posted 06 Dec 2006, 16:12 by Cordelia, Auditor

Your new power saddens me. "Help, help, I'm being oppressed!" Argh, I tend to dislike people who are in positions of power... unless of course I am on their good side, haha. view post

posted 06 Dec 2006, 17:12 by Harrol, Moderator

Again I will only use my new found powers to futher my self interests which for P.C. sake I will call justice. view post

posted 06 Dec 2006, 17:12 by Cordelia, Auditor

Hmm... view post

posted 06 Dec 2006, 21:12 by alhana, Auditor

For some reason, I find that my psyche is not as scared of WP, maybe I perceive Warrior-Poet to be a benevolent dictator. Harrol on the other hand seems more....in love with his power, and therefore, more scary. JK!!!! Grats guys on your new found.....moderator position... power...responsibility...whatever it is. view post

posted 06 Dec 2006, 21:12 by Harrol, Moderator

I see it as a way to help...myself. No really I am here to kill spam. view post

posted 06 Dec 2006, 21:12 by Warrior-Poet, Moderator

And I don't think you guys realize how much fun killing spam is. From the clicking the delete button to confirming the delete. Our mission is to destroy spam. view post

posted 07 Dec 2006, 03:12 by Sorcerous-Words, Auditor

awesome new status guys. hope you have fun :) view post

posted 07 Dec 2006, 15:12 by gierra, Sorcerer-of-Rank

as much as i like you guys, i will try to give you a hard time, cos that's what i do. i should start making new accounts to post crazy spam and keep you on your toes. :twisted: view post

posted 07 Dec 2006, 15:12 by Harrol, Moderator

Gierra go ahead that would justify all the mean things I am going to do to you. view post

posted 07 Dec 2006, 17:12 by gierra, Sorcerer-of-Rank

you can't be that mean. you can;t even manipulate your own wife without help :p view post

posted 07 Dec 2006, 18:12 by Harrol, Moderator

That does it Gierra you will feel the power of modom. view post

posted 07 Dec 2006, 20:12 by gierra, Sorcerer-of-Rank

I am losing my mind. :shock: view post

posted 07 Dec 2006, 21:12 by Harrol, Moderator

There I brought it. :twisted: view post

posted 08 Dec 2006, 14:12 by gierra, Sorcerer-of-Rank

haha jokes on you! i lost my mind aaaages ago! view post

posted 08 Dec 2006, 21:12 by Harrol, Moderator

Fair enough Gierra. I just wanted you to witness the power of modness. That is without over doing it. view post

posted 11 Dec 2006, 14:12 by gierra, Sorcerer-of-Rank

i have witnessed.. TESTIFY! view post

posted 11 Dec 2006, 15:12 by Harrol, Moderator

Then you are ready to become my disciple and tell the world. view post

posted 11 Dec 2006, 18:12 by gierra, Sorcerer-of-Rank

maybe. what are you teaching? view post

posted 11 Dec 2006, 21:12 by Harrol, Moderator

Gierra remember the devil is in the details. Do not be so detail oreinted. view post

posted 12 Dec 2006, 14:12 by gierra, Sorcerer-of-Rank

10-4 little buddy. view post

posted 14 Dec 2006, 13:12 by Harrol, Moderator

You're great Gierra. view post

posted 14 Dec 2006, 14:12 by gierra, Sorcerer-of-Rank

[quote="Harrol":3ue15c4z]You're great Gierra.[/quote:3ue15c4z] fixed it for ya :wink: view post

posted 14 Dec 2006, 20:12 by Warrior-Poet, Moderator

Actually fixed it for you lol. view post

posted 14 Dec 2006, 21:12 by Harrol, Moderator

Gierra is useful. She turns oxygen into carbon dioxide. view post

posted 14 Dec 2006, 22:12 by Warrior-Poet, Moderator

Keeps the trees alive at least. btw nice sig view post

posted 15 Dec 2006, 13:12 by Harrol, Moderator

Thanks WP I try. view post

posted 15 Dec 2006, 14:12 by gierra, Sorcerer-of-Rank

damn you and your modly powers! man, i am so bored. i hate doing reception. view post

posted 15 Dec 2006, 18:12 by Harrol, Moderator

Gierra I am sure you are a great receptionist. That whole metal chick persona makes for a very welcoming receptionist I am sure. :twisted: view post

posted 15 Dec 2006, 20:12 by gierra, Sorcerer-of-Rank

well, compared to crotchety, evil italian woman who is the normal receptionist, i'm a dream. like half the people here didn;t come into work so i'm doing several people's jobs today.. hooray! man, i hope i can leave this place soon. they don;t deserve me. maybe i should pray to mod. view post

posted 15 Dec 2006, 21:12 by Harrol, Moderator

Well Gierra you can come work for the large corporation I work for. No I like you more than that. Good luck on finding a better job. I hoped the need for your art work would become more consistent. Well some day it will and I will claim to know you. view post

posted 18 Dec 2006, 14:12 by gierra, Sorcerer-of-Rank

thanks, that was very nice of you. :P i had a job interview back on wednesday, for a job i used to do. i will hear today whether i got it or not. means a lot more money, good vacation time and benefits.. it also means seeing my mum a lot more often. i'm gonna be a basket case today. :x view post

posted 18 Dec 2006, 17:12 by Harrol, Moderator

Good luck on the new job. view post

posted 11 Mar 2007, 04:03 by avatar_of_existence, Peralogue

I think the idea is to generate more talk and contribution by members. Maybe once you reach a certain rank you get a special prize? a gold star? view post

posted 12 Mar 2007, 12:03 by Harrol, Moderator

No we do not give out gold stars. We only give insults. view post

posted 12 Mar 2007, 18:03 by Warrior-Poet, Moderator

Precisely view post

posted 19 Mar 2007, 17:03 by gierra, Sorcerer-of-Rank

i've been slacking on posting, so no insults for me i guess.. but funny looking at that last post i made in here.. i did not get the job. i tried quitting my current job, but my boss didn;t want to let me go, so he talked me into taking 2 weeks of vacation instead. so here i am, back at work... haven;t gone a whole day and i've already decided that i have to quit.. and soon. yay for stupid cunts! view post

posted 21 Mar 2007, 14:03 by alhana, Auditor

I have returned...life just got a little busy for me and February I do best to just crawl in a hole and ignore the darkness and depression. But spring is upon us and the solstice warms my soul. I see not much has changed!!!! view post

posted 22 Mar 2007, 12:03 by Harrol, Moderator

Gierra I have a great job for you. You will go to the Korean DMZ and walk around looking for land mines. I hope you have fun in your new rewarding career. view post

posted 22 Mar 2007, 17:03 by gierra, Sorcerer-of-Rank

you know, sometimes i get the idea that you don;t like me.. :lol: view post

posted 22 Mar 2007, 18:03 by Warrior-Poet, Moderator

You get some wild ideas sometimes. view post

posted 03 Jul 2007, 18:07 by Hellscythe, Auditor

When you achieve a certain rank, you get a pie in the face and a kick in the nuts, thought for the women itll be a purple nurple :chuckles: naw im kidding, but seriously, when will we be getting those ranks that were spoke about? view post

posted 05 Jul 2007, 18:07 by Harrol, Moderator

Just a few more posts and you will make stooge-of-rank. view post

posted 05 Jul 2007, 19:07 by Hellscythe, Auditor

Hehe yay! view post

posted 11 Jul 2007, 13:07 by Curethan, Didact

Rankings should progress alphabeticaly. That way one could aspire to become a s-ranc. *rim-shot* view post

posted 11 Jul 2007, 17:07 by Harrol, Moderator

I have a special rank for you Curethan but I think Sovin may not approve of that kind of language on the forum but some day with a lot of hard work you will become a janitor-of-rank or would you rather be whipping boy-of-rank? view post

posted 11 Jul 2007, 22:07 by Curethan, Didact

Well, tbh I dont care for rank, least of all on a forum - except as a joke. If you would like to fantasize about me in some kind of relative position to yourself, thats fine - but really you should know I'm allergic to hard work. view post

posted 12 Jul 2007, 17:07 by Harrol, Moderator

I do not really fanatisize about rank but rather i like giving out crazy titles to people. Just ask the lackeys that work for me and the ogres that I answer to. view post

posted 13 Jul 2007, 01:07 by Curethan, Didact

Fair enuf - I'll trade you some of my underlings if u like - they make the sranc look like a well mannered bunch of fellows tho - at least the sranc do what they're told. Mind you, I wouldn't mind some day becoming Grand Poohbar of something or other. :P view post

•  

The Three Seas Forum archives are hosted and maintained courtesy of Jack Brown.