the archives

dusted off in read-only

•  

so what happens now???? posted 04 Sep 2006, 18:09 by spire of truth, Commoner

I know this is a crappy way to start my forum carrear, but i just had to ask.... (even though im sure its been asked here on the forum before) What happens now... the book ends quite abruptly and it leaves so manny options. how manny books will it be?? before it all ends.....whats the plan man! i donĀ“t know, i guess i just feel frustraded i hate to wait for a conclusion and this ending left alot to be dessired. (at least in my humble opinion) anyone have any suggestions? all the best SOT. view post

posted 04 Sep 2006, 18:09 by FanManSC, Candidate

Spire, Scott is already working on a new trilogy set in the same place twenty years later. The first book is called Aspest-Emperor. I think I saw that it should be out in about a year to 18 months. There is more about it in the forums, I think in the author Q&A section. view post

posted 04 Sep 2006, 18:09 by spire of truth, Commoner

oh. i see, well thats good news, but wy put it 20 years ahead? just curious.. SOT view post

posted 04 Sep 2006, 19:09 by Entropic_existence, Moderator

Because the first Trilogy was suppossed to chronicle the Rise of Kelhus and tell the story of the Holy War, the next set of books deals with the Consult and the Second Apocalypse. Apparently it takes 20 years for that to happen, or at least for it to be the point Scott wants to jump in at. view post

•  

The Three Seas Forum archives are hosted and maintained courtesy of Jack Brown.