the archives

dusted off in read-only

•  

Gophers... posted 26 Jun 2006, 09:06 by Deaths_Hand, Commoner

I have an obsession with the gopher (not Gordon), someone heeeeelp meeeee! <--- If that isnt off topic, I give up... view post

posted 26 Jun 2006, 16:06 by Warrior-Poet, Moderator

Wow................you win the most off-topic post of the year award sadly we have nothing to give you. view post

posted 26 Jun 2006, 18:06 by Scilvenas, Auditor

I have a few stale crumbs left from my Logos cookie I can volunteer. view post

posted 26 Jun 2006, 18:06 by Sokar, Auditor

Who or what is Gopher? view post

posted 26 Jun 2006, 19:06 by alhana, Auditor

Is your obssession with that furry little critter that burrows in our lawns and eats vegetables? Kind of like a mole? Or are you taking about the "gopher" delivery person? view post

posted 26 Jun 2006, 22:06 by Tol h'Eddes, Auditor

Or is it the old technology? view post

posted 27 Jun 2006, 02:06 by Xray the Enforcer, Auditor

Tol -- you make me feel fucking ancient! Gopher!!! :shock: view post

posted 27 Jun 2006, 05:06 by alhana, Auditor

Would your obession with this small furry animal be a fetish, as in the "furry fetish" variety type or just the fascination of the classic "Caddyshack" type? I jest. These small animals used to vex my father's farm when I was a young girl and the Irrigation Authorities would pay us for ...prove of their demise....in the form of their tails. However, when one turned up about a month ago in our front lawn, in the city limits, and my children and I had quite a fun time watching him. view post

posted 27 Jun 2006, 21:06 by Tol h'Eddes, Auditor

[quote="Xray the Enforcer":2xu82pwi]Tol -- you make me feel fucking ancient! Gopher!!! :shock:[/quote:2xu82pwi] Maybe you are ;) view post

posted 28 Jun 2006, 17:06 by Xray the Enforcer, Auditor

[quote="Tol h'Eddes":3s50rnvn][quote="Xray the Enforcer":3s50rnvn]Tol -- you make me feel fucking ancient! Gopher!!! :shock:[/quote:3s50rnvn] Maybe you are ;)[/quote:3s50rnvn] :P not that ancient. Just old enough to no longer be trustworthy. :wink: view post

posted 28 Jun 2006, 21:06 by Entropic_existence, Moderator

I'm 23 and I vaguely remember gopher, they had it as a internet type thingy when I was in middle school. view post

posted 28 Jun 2006, 22:06 by Tol h'Eddes, Auditor

[quote="Xray the Enforcer":llajlhaf] :P not that ancient. Just old enough to no longer be trustworthy. :wink:[/quote:llajlhaf] When are we no longer trustworthy? I just hope I'm not nearing that age ! :? view post

posted 29 Jun 2006, 15:06 by Xray the Enforcer, Auditor

"Dont trust anyone over 30." (jacked from a quote by Jack Weinberg: "We have a saying in the [Free Speech Movement] that we don't trust anyone over 30.") view post

Re: Gophers... posted 01 Jul 2006, 02:07 by Edge of Certainty, Subdidact

[quote="Deaths_Hand":3m6cwz4f]I have an obsession with the gopher (not Gordon), someone heeeeelp meeeee! <--- If that isnt off topic, I give up...[/quote:3m6cwz4f] finally, someone more random than i am view post

•  

The Three Seas Forum archives are hosted and maintained courtesy of Jack Brown.