the archives

dusted off in read-only

•  

Favorite Quote or Part of books posted 06 Jun 2006, 00:06 by Warrior-Poet, Moderator

Just wondering what parts in, or things said in the books you thought were the best,funniest, etc. One of my favorite lines in the books is during the Inrau VS Synthese fight when it says "Prayer seized his tongue. Blasphemy tumbled from his lips." and my favorite part out of all of them is Akka's wrath when he gets out of the Uroborian circle. Well those are mine what are yours? view post

posted 06 Jun 2006, 01:06 by Virus, Candidate

Anything involving Yalgrota. He is totally badass. view post

posted 08 Jun 2006, 15:06 by sunnKHANN, Peralogue

Cnaioor. I heart gay barbarians. view post

my favorite part. posted 08 Jun 2006, 20:06 by Harrol, Moderator

What I really liked about the series is cnauir's observations of Kellhus manipulating people. I also found it funny when he called Akka a woman hearted baffoon. By the way i really like Akka but it was still funny. view post

Re: my favorite part. posted 08 Jun 2006, 20:06 by sunnKHANN, Peralogue

[quote="Harrol":1raybqwj]What I really liked about the series is cnauir's observations of Kellhus manipulating people. I also found it funny when he called Akka a woman hearted baffoon. By the way i really like Akka but it was still funny.[/quote:1raybqwj] I think a lot of Cnaioor's observations were humourous. His outright rudeness to the Inrithi was just brilliant. view post

•  

The Three Seas Forum archives are hosted and maintained courtesy of Jack Brown.