the archives

dusted off in read-only

•  

Its not just Scott its the ancient boarders to posted 02 Jun 2006, 23:06 by Warrior-Poet, Moderator

Many people have begun to ask where Scott has gone, but I have a more sinister question where have all the ancients(people who were here in the begginning of the board) gone, wheres Mithfanion, White Lord, Da-krul etc. I was going to say Aldarion but he made a surprise appearance. I miss seeing logos filled cookies from Da-krul in the Welcome section and White Lord's great posts. What has become of these once powerful posters did we scare them all away. Entropic and a few others remain ......but for how long. If they were to go what would we do. Im scared :( view post

posted 03 Jun 2006, 00:06 by Kidruhil Lancer, Auditor

Seems to me, by your post count, that you're well on your way to being an ancient yourself. Watch your back my friend! EDIT *Stops, turns around.* Good lord, I've been here longer than you! How did you manage that many posts? view post

posted 03 Jun 2006, 01:06 by Xray the Enforcer, Auditor

Mulched by Mog-Pharau. I predict a Lazarus-style Re-Awakening once Aspect-Emperor is published. The same happens at the ASOIAF forums...some just go away until the next book comes out. Aldarion is a nefarious character. Last I heard, he was garroting his way to Buenos Aires. view post

posted 03 Jun 2006, 05:06 by Nauticus, Auditor

*shifts around* ... The walls have eyes... And hands with knives, by the looks of things. view post

posted 03 Jun 2006, 18:06 by Entropic_existence, Moderator

I've knocked them all off as I try and hit the number one spot on the post count. Lol j/K I think only Scott is above me now. view post

posted 03 Jun 2006, 19:06 by Warrior-Poet, Moderator

Sovin Nai i think is still number 2 six hundered something posts with you in third I think Im up there in the top 5 somehwere. Well i guess ill have to start watching my back. Edit: Just looked and im number 5 with Aldarion in 4th but to give good credit to myself Im the only one up there that joined 2005. view post

posted 03 Jun 2006, 19:06 by Edge of Certainty, Subdidact

one word.....[b:dve7mva5][size=150:dve7mva5]cult[/size:dve7mva5][/b:dve7mva5]......that's all i'm saying, cuz that's all they're letting me say :mrgreen: i just thought i'd throw "mr. green" in since no one uses him.....poor mr. green view post

posted 08 Jun 2006, 05:06 by Primal, Peralogue

Well, I've been lurking. When is AE due out anyway? Anyone know? view post

posted 08 Jun 2006, 05:06 by Warrior-Poet, Moderator

I don't think anyone knows since Scott has abandoned us for a bit and is busy with Neuropath,but to make a guess im gonna say its going to be awhile like late this year or even next year. view post

posted 08 Jun 2006, 15:06 by Xray the Enforcer, Auditor

[quote="Warrior-Poet":38e9cfrk]I don't think anyone knows since Scott has abandoned us for a bit and is busy with Neuropath,but to make a guess im gonna say its going to be awhile like late this year or even next year.[/quote:38e9cfrk] Let's hope he doesn't follow the Martin model...or we'll be seeing A-E in, oh, 2011. :shock: view post

posted 08 Jun 2006, 18:06 by Mahajanga Mordecai, Auditor

[quote="Warrior-Poet":1zb8lvzb]I don't think anyone knows since Scott has abandoned us for a bit and is busy with Neuropath,but to make a guess im gonna say its going to be awhile like late this year or even next year.[/quote:1zb8lvzb] If it comes around that soon I'll do a friggin back-flip! I'm not even going to delude myself into thinking I'll see it anytime before 2008. Although he may be merciful and have it published for Canada in the Fall/Winter of '07. view post

posted 08 Jun 2006, 19:06 by JustifiedHeretic, Peralogue

Us oldies come and go, I know i browse the board but have been really busy and haven't posted until recently. view post

posted 08 Jun 2006, 22:06 by Entropic_existence, Moderator

[quote="JustifiedHeretic":s3cikmbq]Us oldies come and go, I know i browse the board but have been really busy and haven't posted until recently.[/quote:s3cikmbq] Woah.... someone else on this board is from Fredericton? Bizarre :) view post

posted 12 Jun 2006, 13:06 by JustifiedHeretic, Peralogue

very wierd...small world I imagine....3rd year at UNB here...u? view post

posted 13 Jun 2006, 02:06 by Xray the Enforcer, Auditor

I've had an Aldarion sighting...I think. He was cheering on the US footy team and crying into his vodka after their loss. He'll take is revenge on Argentina once he arrives in B.A. in 2013. Traveling by pack-llama is slow going. view post

posted 13 Jun 2006, 17:06 by mr nobuddy, Candidate

Now that Mystar is here, I really hope for Mr Bakker to come back. An exchange of ideas between the two of them would certainly be interesting. view post

posted 14 Jun 2006, 11:06 by Kidruhil Lancer, Auditor

Hell yea. Let's hope we can get the two of them into a ring so we can see that pompous Mystar get his head kicked in by Bakker's superior intelligence. view post

posted 14 Jun 2006, 22:06 by Aldarion, Sorcerer-of-Rank

[quote="Xray the Enforcer":rv18hvg3]I've had an Aldarion sighting...I think. He was cheering on the US footy team and crying into his vodka after their loss. He'll take is revenge on Argentina once he arrives in B.A. in 2013. Traveling by pack-llama is slow going.[/quote:rv18hvg3] You're SO gonna pay for that, Polska Shrimp! I'll probably arrive for a visit there in July 2007 if I'm lucky, then 2008 if I'm not. But I'm thinking of walking the entire way - only a year or so travel to avoid the Yanomano, right? ;) view post

posted 14 Jun 2006, 22:06 by Aldarion, Sorcerer-of-Rank

Oh, and for the others - I've been busy over at wotmania, Westeros, and a few other places, but I do look in once in a while. Perhaps I'll have a bit more time for a little bit...no thanks to seeing a strange Email notification of a post I made almost two years ago :P view post

•  

The Three Seas Forum archives are hosted and maintained courtesy of Jack Brown.