Three Seas Forum

the archives

dusted off in read-only

•  

Will you ever write nonfiction? posted 31 May 2006 in Author Q & AWill you ever write nonfiction? by avatar_of_existence, Peralogue

My friends and I devoured the whole series and were talking and thought it would be so cool if you wrote a nonfiction book.

Also, I was wondering if you use or have used any illicit substances including coffee, cigarettes, and/or alcohol during the authoring of the PoN series. Of course, you don't have to respond to any of this. view post

Will you ever write nonfiction? posted 02 June 2006 in Author Q & AWill you ever write nonfiction? by Scilvenas, Auditor

Considering how tight the prose is, I'd be surprised if it was fuelled by anything other than caffeine and nicotine. view post

Will you ever write nonfiction? posted 06 January 2007 in Author Q & AWill you ever write nonfiction? by avatar_of_existence, Peralogue

Follow-up: a friend tells me that there is some critical essays by Bakker posted somewhere on the web, but couldn't tell me where to find them. Any clues??? view post

Will you ever write nonfiction? posted 08 January 2007 in Author Q & AWill you ever write nonfiction? by borfalkian, Candidate

Of course. Mr. Bakker has a PhD. You can read his dissertation "brief" on the web if you have access to a university library's information network...or you can buy it through one of the sites that sell dissertation. I think he said he went to Vanderbilt in one of his interviews. Be prepared for dense philosophy. Academic writing is not at all like prose fiction. view post

•  

The Three Seas Forum archives are hosted and maintained courtesy of Jack Brown