the archives

dusted off in read-only

•  

Men and Nonmen Breeding posted 06 May 2006, 03:05 by Cynical Cat, Auditor

There are at least two references to men and Nonmen apparently having children (the cases themselves seem to be half rumour) There's also a reference that these cases were unusual (if they really happpened) in producing children.. With that in mind did the Nonmen ever try to rebuild there numbers by breeding with humans? With the resulting female children breeding with full Nonmen, one would soon get children which were almost completely Nonmen in heritgate. view post

posted 13 May 2006, 22:05 by Twayleph, Auditor

Well we already know the offspring of Men and Nonmen aren't sterile, since the Anasûrimbor lineage origins from the union of a Nonmen and a human woman. I think the reasons would be more political and religious; since Men try to kill Nonmen on sight, there would be certain difficulties to breed Men and Nonmen. Furthermore, I have the feeling Nonmen consider themselves superior to Men, and perhaps wouldn't consent to such a union. view post

posted 13 May 2006, 22:05 by Warrior-Poet, Moderator

Ok not gettin what your saying you said we already know that the offspring of the union would not be fertile but then you contradict yourself and say the Anasurimbor line comes from such a union that would make what you have to say completely contradictory. view post

posted 15 May 2006, 15:05 by gierra, Sorcerer-of-Rank

[quote="Warrior-Poet":wiogruhe]Ok not gettin what your saying you said we already know that the offspring of the union would not be fertile but then you contradict yourself and say the Anasurimbor line comes from such a union that would make what you have to say completely contradictory.[/quote:wiogruhe] actually, he said we know they aren't [b:wiogruhe]sterile[/b:wiogruhe] because the anasurimbor line comes from men and nonmen breeding... view post

posted 15 May 2006, 19:05 by Warrior-Poet, Moderator

I need to get more sleep im misreading things more and more everyday, sorry Twayleph, thanks gierra. I was almost certain that he had said are though, unless there was some edting involved but im sure i just read wrong. view post

posted 15 May 2006, 19:05 by gierra, Sorcerer-of-Rank

fertile... sterile... i can see how sleep deprivation would confuse the two. :lol: view post

•  

The Three Seas Forum archives are hosted and maintained courtesy of Jack Brown.