Three Seas Forum

the archives

dusted off in read-only

•  

The Warrior Prophet in Australia? posted 20 March 2006 in The Warrior ProphetThe Warrior Prophet in Australia? by Dublo7, Commoner

Does anyone know when TWP will be released in mass-paperback over here, in Australia?
I'm itching for it. view post

The Warrior Prophet in Australia? posted 05 May 2006 in The Warrior ProphetThe Warrior Prophet in Australia? by Curethan, Didact

They usually release them at the same time that the next trad paperback in the series is released - thats the usual pattern with fantasy series. So when TTT is released (they've been stuffing around the release date for a while now - but it should be next month, I believe) you should see the mass paperback shortly thereafter. view post

The Warrior Prophet in Australia? posted 03 June 2006 in The Warrior ProphetThe Warrior Prophet in Australia? by professor plum, Peralogue

It's out here (in New Zealand, mind) now — I've seen it in Dymocks.

TTT is apparently not out here until the end of July. I'd thought it was due at the end of May, but when I called a local bookstore on Wednesday they gave me a date of July 31st. I ended up caving in and ordering the trade paperback from Amazon.co.uk. It cost me an extra $10 or so, but that's fine — I was fed up with waiting. Plus it arrived today via standard international post, which is nice. I haven't even finished my re-read of TWP yet! view post

•  

The Three Seas Forum archives are hosted and maintained courtesy of Jack Brown