Three Seas Forum

the archives

dusted off in read-only

•  

settle this once and for all posted 16 March 2006 in Off-Topic Discussionsettle this once and for all by Edge of Certainty, Subdidact

Is it just me, or does everyone have thier own word to describe forums that are spoilers? view post

settle this once and for all posted 16 March 2006 in Off-Topic Discussionsettle this once and for all by gierra, Sorcerer-of-Rank

well, if we want to be grammatically correct, none of the above.

but since i don;t care about proper grammar, i vote for spoilericious. view post

settle this once and for all posted 17 March 2006 in Off-Topic Discussionsettle this once and for all by Zarathinius, Auditor

I choose "spoilerous", because it sounds like something someone could use in conversation to sound like a know-it-all snob. Then you can make fun of them for sounding like a know-it-all snob who uses fake grammar. view post

settle this once and for all posted 17 March 2006 in Off-Topic Discussionsettle this once and for all by Edge of Certainty, Subdidact

hehe, my niece loves to play video games and she calls cheat codes "spoiled kitty"....*sigh* I shoulda made that an option view post

•  

The Three Seas Forum archives are hosted and maintained courtesy of Jack Brown