Three Seas Forum

the archives

dusted off in read-only

•  

Another question about the Glossary posted 16 March 2006 in Author Q & AAnother question about the Glossary by Kidruhil Lancer, Auditor

Hey Scott.

I know there have been quite a few questions about about entries that should have been in there and weren't. And even you yourself have admitted that you left some out.. I may not be the first to suggest this, but why not post the entire glossary ( left-out parts included ) on here or on a website? Now that the first trilogy is finished, you won't have to worry about the spoilers from the first glossary... and it would give you the chance to post any random information that you like. There is alot of random information floating around the Q&A board that could be compiled.

And naturally, you wouldn't have to do a thing except approve which things go up and which stay in the shadows.

And if you're wondering who could head-up the whole project... I'm sure that would be a chorus of volunteers... White Lord I'm sure would probably drool at the chance.

Anyway, just a suggestion. view post

Another question about the Glossary posted 16 March 2006 in Author Q & AAnother question about the Glossary by Edge of Certainty, Subdidact

I know he admitted to leaving out Bashrag in the glossary...I know he didn't put Chiprang in it either...maybe some things just give too much away in AE? *shrugs* I'm curious about that as well. view post

•  

The Three Seas Forum archives are hosted and maintained courtesy of Jack Brown