Three Seas Forum

the archives

dusted off in read-only

•  

A question concerning your cat. posted 13 March 2006 in Author Q & AA question concerning your cat. by Edge of Certainty, Subdidact

Hi, Mr. Bakker (sorry, I know you liked to be called scott, but being the first time I'm addressing you and all...yeah). This is kinda absurd, this being my first thread, but I was wondering about your cat, Scully...I'm assuming it's a "she" and that you named her after special agent Dana Scully...?? Not to pry, but are you, by chance, an X-Files fan? The truth is out there. view post

A question concerning your cat. posted 13 March 2006 in Author Q & AA question concerning your cat. by Edge of Certainty, Subdidact

Oh, i forgot, if this makes me seem any less appreciative of the fact that you actually take the time to reply to these threads, I apologize. It's just, my first impression of you was greatly influenced by the fact that you mentioned your cat in your Author's Bio....also I wanted to tell you how much I love your books and that you're a great inspiration for hopeful future authors such as myself, so thanks. view post

A question concerning your cat. posted 15 March 2006 in Author Q & AA question concerning your cat. by Cu'jara Cinmoi, Author of Prince of Nothing

Thanks Edge! But please do call me Scott - I mean, we're talking about my cat now.

When my wife and I first got Scully as a kitten we had a week-long scrap about what to call her. She wanted something chickish, like 'Fluffy' or something, and I wanted something offsidish, like 'Fridge' or 'Toaster' or something retarded like that. One night while watching X-Files (yes, we were huge fans), we started squabbling again, and between a pause in our mutual barrages, Muldar happened to say 'Scully.' We looked at each other in wonder, grabbed our kitten, and fell in love all over again! view post

A question concerning your cat. posted 16 March 2006 in Author Q & AA question concerning your cat. by gierra, Sorcerer-of-Rank

that's sweet.

it took me weeks to name each of my cats. view post

•  

The Three Seas Forum archives are hosted and maintained courtesy of Jack Brown