Three Seas Forum

the archives

dusted off in read-only

•  

Fanimry Survives? posted 11 March 2008 in The Thousandfold ThoughtFanimry Survives? by ceti, Commoner

It looks like the entire Three Seas have been seduced by the new Aspect Emperor.

However, Western Kian has not yet been conquered even though its armies have been destroyed. Will the Fanim survive? I think they may be uniquely invulnerable to Kellhus' seductions which is one reason he had no qualms destroying them. It would be interesting too if Akka went West into the desert away from the blood soaked empire that Kellhus had just forged. view post

Fanimry Survives? posted 15 March 2008 in The Thousandfold ThoughtFanimry Survives? by xatantius, Candidate

i don't think Fanimry will really survive. Kellhus will either destroy it or convert the remaining Fanim to his religious personality cult using the same metohds he used with the Inrithi. Kellhus needs a truly united Three Seas if he has any hope of destoyring Golgotterath. If Fanimry does survive, it will be in small bands of Orthodox, like the Inrithi, who see Kellhus as a walking demon. I think we'll see more of Zeum and Kian in the new series, at least I hope so. view post

Fanimry Survives? posted 16 March 2008 in The Thousandfold ThoughtFanimry Survives? by Harrol, Moderator

The followers of Fane will be a small sectin hiding. view post

•  

The Three Seas Forum archives are hosted and maintained courtesy of Jack Brown